•twelve•

"Hey guys!" the three boys already in the parking lot yelled to the other four, but only three of them waved back. Jungkook kept his head down and only waved to Namjoon. Hoseok could sense the tension from Jungkook and decided to throw his arm around the boy's shoulder. Jungkook looked up at his hyung, "Kid don't worry I bet that cute shorty is just a friend of Taehyung's, don't worry." Hoseok flashed his heart shaped smile.

"H-how did you know. Is it that obvious?" Jungkook asked

"No, I just have my ways." Hoseok let out an evil laugh and that's when they reached the other three.

The seven of them had greeted each other and met the new face. Jungkook found out that the short male Taehyung was hugging was his best friend named Jimin. Jimin was a short male almost the same size and Yoongi, pocket sized if I may say. Jungkook felt less jealous but it was still lingering around his brain.

They walked down to the beach and when they did Hoseok saw the water and ripped his shirt off and ran off dragging his non enthusiastic, non athletic, sleep addicted, dominant but still a very lazy ass boyfriend to the water as well.

"You're lucky I love you." Yoongi muttered as he let himself get dragged. Once they reached the water Hoseok ran in letting the water engulf him, Yoongi couldn't help as the sight of the younger. So, he ran in as well ; a rare sight to see.

Namjoon and Jin were setting up a place to sit. Since no one was at the beach except for the seven boys they had the place all to themselves so they got the best place to sit. Once it was set up the two laid next to one another and just talked and looked over their accidents. Their accidents being the other boys on the beach.

Namjoon took Jin hand in his and kissed it. Looking up at the older he just smiled and said "I love you" causing his boyfriend to blush. Jin took his hand from Namjoon's hold and snaked it around his neck, bring them closer till they were inches apart.

"I love you too. Don't ever leave." Jin whispered

"I won't." As those words left his mouth he brought Jin closer, closing the gap between their lips. The only thoughts going through their minds were :

'Gentle
Sweat
Delicate
Addictive
And last of all...
Never want to lose the warm feeling of love'

Jimin was still on the beach near the water building a sand castle almost the size of him. While adding little shells and rocks for a nice design, he was so concentrated on the the sand castle he didn't notice two shirtless, dripping wet boys walking up to him until one of the spoke up.

"Wanna play with us in the water?" Yoongi said looking down at the boy on his knees.

Jimin blushes staring at the two well built males, towering over him. Hoseok let out a hand for Jimin to use, which he gladly took. All Jimin could think about was 'what the actual fudoodle cakes!! Why are two hot boyfriends asking me of all people to 'play' . It is legal to be that hot? Jesus help me I need to seem cool and not embarrass myself like last time when I tripped and fell face first into the damn grass'

Nonetheless he stood up and stripped himself from his shirt, flashed his breathtaking smile, held the two other boy's hand and dragged them to the water.

'This will be fun' The three boys thought individually.

Taehyung and Jungkook were walking along the shore line with their fingers intertwined with the grip as tight as steel. Nothing could break the bond they both shared. Taehyung looked at the younger soaking in all the little things he saw making a permanent painting of that moment of Jungkook walking next to him right in front of the most beautiful sunset right behind them with the glistening blue water right underneath.