The Kiss

I walked into the pub and looked for Sidney but couldn't find her. I went to the bar tender. "Sir,Excuse me? Have you seen my friend? She is 5'2, blond and came in with two guys?" he nodded and said," their in the private room." "Okay thanks!"

Private room.... Why would she be in a private room.

I walked down to the private room which was kind of sketchy. A girl, alone walking in a pub, towards the back of the restaurant... Nothing to see here. I reached the room and walked in. "Jessie!! Your here!" Sidney was sitting at the only table in the room with two guys with their back towards me.

One guy turned but continued eating bread. The other turned looked away and turned again. He then stood up.

I hugged Sidney. "It's so good to see you! It's been too long!" I said

"It has! I want you to meet-"

"Hello, I'm Tom." The man that stood up said. He was 6'2, blondish-brownish hair, pale, HOT (I mean smoking hot!), the most beautiful blue eyes, and a gorgeous body (from what I could tell, he wore a black suit.") However he looked familiar...

"H-Hello, Tom, I-I'm J-Jessie." I finally said after what seems like forever.

He smiled reviewing the most beautiful white teeth, wow! That smile!

"I have hear a lot about you." He said.. With an accent? Yes, British

"Hopefully good thing." I smiled back.

"Hey can I talk to you... Alone?" Sidney looked at me.

"Sure." we walked to the hallway she closed the door.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK THAT IS?!" she yelled

"Whow! Watch the language! And no... Why should I?" I yelled back.

"Okay...Sorry let's not yell.... But he is an actor?!? Ring any bells?" She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Nope." and I walked back in side. Tom was now sitting down.

I sat across from him. "Have you been here before, Tom?" I asked

He looked up and smiled "Yes, actually. It is quite good."

I smiled back. I put down the menu. I ha no clue what to get. Oh well I started talking to Tom.

"Where did you grow up?" I asked

"London with my two sisters. Where did you spend your child hood?"

I laughed. "California. I've live their my whole life, untill now."

"Really? Well then... I must show you around town tommorow!"

"Okay. That would be great!"

The waiter came over and took Tom's order. I realized he was now asking me for my order and I hadn't even looked at the menu! "I'll have the same thing." I said and looked at Tom. He was laughting.

"Ehehehe. Let me guess, you forgot to look at the menu." he whispered over to me

I was blushing... Big time

We continued talking and not once did he talk about his acting career. I brushed it off not thinking about it. Probably just Sidney overreacting...

Dinner came an I learned that Tom ordered a burger. Awesome I love burgers!

I had eaten almost half of mine before I noticed others looking at me. Tom was laughing do hard he was crying. "And what is so funny?!" I asked

He looked at me and smiled "I have never met anyone quite like you."

I was now turning into a tomato. We finished dinner and he paid for it! Wow it was a 200$ bill to! Thank goodness he can afford that because I can't!

He walked me home. I didn't even talk to Sidney or her date the entire night... I felt pretty bad about that...

"So who was the other guy... I never got to introduce my self."

"That was Grant, he's an old friend."

We arrived at my apartment because it was so close. I have to say this was the first time I wished my apartment was farther away.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow, right?" he asked as I started walking on the stairs. He grabbed my left wrist. Now we were eye level.

"Because I would like to see you tomorrow." he said. I am just relishing his grip around my wrist was getting tighter and he was getting closer.

"Of coarse." I said

He was now inches away from my face.

"Great." he said

He continued to lean in and I did the same. Finally our lips met and immediately sparks flew. Our lips went in sync and it left me wanting more. I pushed him away.

"I'll see you tomorrow, you have my number right?" I asked.

"I'll be hear at 10." he replied and kissed me again. A brief two seconds and he was gone.