The Vows

Tom's POV:

She was stubborn! The car ride was nothing but awkward... We listened to what ever the radio was playing and it played the same songs over and over again. I would try and talk to her but Jessie would change the subject to something more... Casual.

"How's your career going?" she asked after minuets of silence.

"Fine." I would answer in response.

We reached the chapel and saw all of my close friends there. I saw a couple of my collage buddies,my family, and my parents friends.

"Hello, Tom... And you must be Jessie!" my mother went strait in for a hug. "I'm Diana and this is James." my father walked away from his some of his old pharmaceutical friends.

"Hello." my father simply shook her hand.

"Tom, is it okay if I just talk to Jessie? If that's alright with you, Jessie?" my mother walked over to Jessie and she agreed.

"Come on son... We can talk." my father took me over to a pew and we sat down. "Son, I don't want you to get involved with her on a personal level. She is now your coworker, and should be treated as such." His voice was stern and I knew he was very serious. I looked back to see Jessie smiling and laughing with my mother. I wish it could stay this way....

"I'm sorry dad, but no." I looked back at my dad to see his expression the same. "She is a coworker now but she won't remain my coworker. I love her." dad broke eye contact and looked over to Jessie then back at me.

"I understand son." suddenly the priest called us all to our seats and had the 'happy couple' to come up front.

Jessie's POV:

Tom and his father walked away and sat down at a pews.

"I just wanted to take the time to say that Tom really likes you, he has never brought a girl to meet us and I have seen the way he looks at you."

I smiled and laughed a little bit. "Thank you, Mrs. Hiddleston; however, we are just friends."

She started laughing. "No no no.... I doubt that, I've seen the way he looks at you." she repeated. I just smiled. The priest had us all go to our seats and he called up Mr. and Mrs. Hiddleston.

I walked over to Tom and sat next to him.

Diana started first. "James, I have know you for many many years now that I have lost count." every one chuckled a little at the comment."I love every moment I'm with you. You complete me. Before I met you, I knew I was missing something. Now I know, after three beautiful children, that you are truly my soul mate." She started crying and so did James.

Suddenly I felt a warm hand touch mine. I looked down to see Toms hand intertwined with mine. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes. I didn't bother him.

It was James turn to speak. "Diana, oh Diana. Though time has gone by, your still beautiful and young to me. I love you all the world and then some!" the priest spoke and they kissed. They had a dinner after word. After a long and very fun night, it was time to say good bye.

"Thank you so much for letting my come!" I hugged Diana and yes... We were on a first name basis. She hugged me back.

"Please don't break his heart." she whispered in my ear and I just nodded. What was I to say? "Oh no I would never do that!" and then I did... Or "Yes, I will!" or "Uh... I don't know..." and I wasn't really in an arguing mood. It was late and I was tiered.

"Thanks for coming with me." Tom said as we got in the car. It was obvious he had a little too much to drink. "I really appreciate it, I know you could have said no." I was driving and all I had to drink was water. He wouldn't stop talking. Not to be rude but this was not Tom. He just kept babbling on about how he missed the old days and he wished we had what his parents had. After what seemed like hours we reached the apartments.

"Thanks for the lift back. Do you want to come over?" he said as he got out of the car.

"Tom... I can't... Goodnight. See you at rehearsals tomorrow." I smiled and left. Just left him their. In the parking lot. Alone. Drunk.

IM A HORRIBLE PERSON!! I ran to my apartment with tears in my eyes trying to ignore what I just did. I fucking forgot my keys! I had out them on my dresser and we took Tom's car..... I started knocking in a joking matter. I knocked three times the said,"Sidney" and continued to do this switching out Sidney's name for Kaiden's. ({that's a big bang reference for anyone who watches that show :) }) After a few minuets Sidney answered the door in her pajamas.

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know what time it is? And you are starting to sound like Sheldon!" she yelled at me. I went strait to my room and did forget what time it was.... About twelve... Oops.

I looked at my phone. I got a message from Tom's agent.

'Hey! Good news! Tom is going to play Macbeth and you are going to be Lady Macbeth!'

Awesome!! Good for Tom and... Wait... I got my first major roll! YAY! I fell back onto my bed and knew at that moment everything would be fine. But I still felt like a part of me was missing.