The neighbor

We got there so quick that I really couldn't protest. Why the heck were they even in town? Let's see... It's the middle of July... Holidays have past.... Ohhhh oh shit.

It my birthday.

"Oh" I sighted and I didn't mean to be loud but Tom heard me.

"Are you okay?" he asked me. "If you really don't want me to meet them then-"

"No! Its just- nevermind its not important." I forced a smile. He got out of the can and ran to my side. This time I let him open my car door. He smiled and then I heard a familiar voice. "Jessie, Darling!" oh great here we go...

My mother and father were waiting in the parking lot to see me.

Great

"Hey" I said and hugged them.

"It's so good to see you! Who's this?"my dad had a curious look on his face. He never approved of any of my boy friends.

"Oh my God!!! I know you..... Where have I seen you before...." my mother started "You are so familiar." she kept mumbling

"Hello, I'm Tom." he said and shook my fathers hand but hugged my mom.

"Nice firm handshake. I like that!" dad announced.

"No-No... Tom...Tom..." my mom never gave up.

"Tom Hiddleston." he finnished for her.

Her face went crazy. From shock to anger to love to hate. Only my family....

"T-Tom Hiddleston?! My mother asked making sure she heard him correctly.

He nodded

"Whats wrong dear?" my dad asked.

"Do you NOT know who this man is?!" my mother yelled.

"Uh. No I prey to God he isn't a cereal killer, or anything...."

Tom laughed. "Sir, I can promise I will not hurt your daughter at all in any way."

"Good!"

"Brian, this is Tom Hiddleston... He was in War Horse.... Thor.... Avengers?!? Ringing any bells!?"

"Hm... Yes now that you mention it a little bit... But I am horrible with movies as you should know! I fell asleep in all of those except Thor because I was eating dinner while watching it. " my dad always laughed at his own jokes....

"My daughter is dating Tom Hiddleston?!?" she yelled.

I looked at Tom and he didn't say anything?! Just stood there his eyes met mine and he smiled and winked.

"Shall we go inside?" Tom asked.

"Yep... Now" I said

"Oh, we almost forgot! Happy birthday dear!!" the both said at the same time... They always do that!

Tom shot a look to me. "Its your birthday! You didn't tell me!!" he immediately picked me up in his arms and whispered "Happy Birthday, love" in my ear. I smiled and he kissed me. Very passionately. I had forgotten my parents were hear. I tugged on one of his curls. He stopped and looked at me I smile then whispered, "Remember, my parents are her." he laughed. "Ehehehe"

I grabbed his hand "Yes! Lets go in side." I said loud enough for my parents to hear.

I showed them to my apartment. On the way up I noticed Jamie was movie out. "Hey I'll meet you guys up their!" I yelled. I was still holding Toms hand. "Don't miss me too much." he said "I won't if you won't." he kissed me on the cheek and continued up.

"Jamie?" I nocked on the door. It opened reviling a man about... 5'10 ish and very pale.

"Hello!" he answered.

"Hi... Is Jamie here?" I asked

"Yes.. Jamie?!" he yelled back in the apartment

After a minute Jamie came out. "Hey Jessie, you okay?" she asked

"Ya I'm great! Why are you moving?!" I asked.

"Brian proposed! We're moving in together." she replied.

"Oh, CONGRATS!!!" I hugged her.

"So what's up with you, you seem different..." she said

"Haha thanks... I got a boy friend."

"Was it that hot hunk of man I saw walking up the stairs? He looks a lot like this one actor... What was his name?"

"Tom Hiddleston?"

"Yes! That's it, does he git that a lot?"

"Ya... Well he IS Tom Hiddleston"

He face went into shock.

"YOUR DATING AN ACTOR?! A HOT ACTOR?!" she yelled. I knew Tom had heard. She was so loud.

"Shhh... Yep!" she then hugged me.

"No... Congrats to you!" she said and her fiancé came in and said he had to go to the store and he needed Jamie.

"We'll congrats! Well keep in touch!" I yelled and headed up the stairs. Tom was at the door.

"Are you okay?! I heard my name?"

I laughed.

"Yes, I'm fine... I guess your just a little paranoid... So you did miss me?" I gave him a look and started walking inside but he grabbed my waist and pulled my into him.

"Yes, You cough me red handed." he said and kissed me.