The interview

Jessie POV:

"My lady..." he bent down and let me in his car. It was nice, very nice, I

have no clue what type of car though.

The seats were leather and their was a stereo. He closed the door and ran around the side. He did this weird little dance, I don't think I was to see that. I laughed. He got in and sat down. "Where is the interview?" I asked. He pulled the car out of the parking lot and go on the main road.

"It's actually an audition."

"What!? That's awesome!!" He really was famous. We pulled into a building that was just like any other. We found a parking spot in the front! Sweet! He got out and ran to my side of the car but I had already opened the door.

"I was going to get that for you." he smiled, that made me smile.

We walked through the doors and into the lobby. A man greeted us. "You mush be Tom." they shook hands. "Yes, and our Jerry?" he asked the man nodded. "This way please. Will the woman be in there with you?" Tom nodded but immediately looked at me. "Only if you want to..." he asked. "Of coarse!" I said and ran in front of him. I heard him laugh.

The man took us to a theatre and told us to take a seat. We did.

"And now, here we are! Being put down as peasants! We must stand up and FIGHT!!" a man was yelling from the stage.

"Wow... He's good." I whispered to Tom. Tom looked at me and whispered." Well, yes but look- he is too nervous. His hand are shacking and there is sweat dripping down his face. Sadly, he won't get the part."

He was right.

I smiled at him and smiled back. "Tom Hiddleston." A women called from the stage. He walked up as if he owned the world. His skinny jeans wear tight on his butt and he was gorgeous. Damn, I was lucky and still can't believe he chose me.

He cleared his through and started quoting William Shakespear

" Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?" his voice was soft. His hands movie with every word.

"Thou art more lovely and more temperate: Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May," his voice grew a little rough. "And summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines," his voice soften again and he walked closer to the edge of the stage. "And often is his gold complexion dimm'd; And every fair from fair sometime declines," he stretched his arms out towards the audience. "By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd; But thy eternal summer shall not fade. Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest; Nor shall Death brag thou wander'st in his shade," he spoke the words Death, thou, shade with such passion. "When in eternal lines to time thou growest: So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,

So long lives this and this gives life to thee." he was looking at me the entire time he spoke.

Toms POV:

Being on the stage felt right. Being with Jessie felt right. It only made since took look at her, too look into her beautiful eyes and the way the light hit her hair beautifully. "Thank you." the said. Jessie started clapping only to realize, you don't clap. He face went bright red and she sulked down into her chair. I laughed.

I went over and sat next to her. "It's okay, no one heard." I said trying to reassure her. "Okay next is.... Quin Lee. And pleas, no clapping." the woman said. This made me laugh harder.

Jessie POV:

He was laughing at me. I was so ashamed and the women didn't help at all. "Are you ready?" he asked I grabbed his hand and headed to the door. I didn't even wait for his reply. I opened the door and went to the car.

He unlocked it and started to get my door. I smiled and he opened it. I sat down on the leather and looked at my phone. 3 missed calls and 4 texts. I looked at the callers- Mom, Dad, Sidney. Great. The texts- COME HOME NOW! And YOUR PARENTS ARE HERE!!" all from Sidney. "On my way" I replied.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

"Darling? Are you okay?" he looked at me

"Ya.. Sorry it's just... I can't go to the party and dinner, I'm so sorry!"

He looked sad. "Oh, why, might I ask?"

"My parents are in town." his face light up.

"Wonderful! I'd love to meet them." before I could answer he spun the car out and we were heading to my apartment.