The wreck

Thank God Tom grabbed the wheel because the truck didn't even stop. The truck hit the end of my car and we went flying. The car flipped a few times then came to a stop, upside down.

"I'm SO SORRY!" I yelled. I tried to looked over to see where he was. He was gone... The door was opened and he was gone. I tried to oped the door but I couldn't. I refused to give up. I kept pushing and finally it opened. I ran over to his side.

"I was just coming to open the door for you-" Tom tried to rest his hand on the floor making him collapse to the side.

"Don't worry about it... I got it!" I was crying because Tom looked like he was very injured. He was now holding his left shoulder which was covered in blood. He only had one or two small cut to his face, Thank God!! Not the beautiful face. Almost like Tom was reading my mind....

"Oh... Look at your beautiful face!" he yell. I was crying and he lightly touched the side of my face. His while hand was covered in blood. My blood. "Jessie..." he whispered but my head slipped back and all I saw was black.

Tom's POV

I ran over to her side. "JESSIE!!!JESSIE CAN YOU HEAR ME?!?" I yelled so loud that when the ambulance came they had to calm me down and almost called the cops. This was all my fault. I never should have let her drive. We had way to much to drink an I take full responsibility.

I rode in the ambulance and held her hand the entire time. It was cold. I was losing it and crying hysterically.

My surprise was to show her my new place and offer her a job... I got the acting roll I interviewed for and they actually had another roll available for someone to play me wife. I want her to play that. But I'm not so sure now...

In the ER I got a few stitches in my arm and a temporary case so the stitches won't come out.

I waited for her. For the doctors. For the nurses. For someone to tell me she would be okay, but they never came. I stayed all night in the waiting room and fell asleep. I hade a nightmare-

I had waken up to a doctor telling me she was pregnant...

"No doctor, that can be!" I kept protesting. "We haven't reached that level in out relationship!"

"No... Science doesn't lie!" he yelled at me and two nurses came and chained me to an anchor.

"Follow me." The doctor told me and I did but I ha to drag the anchor around. It was too heavy an my hands started to bleed. Blood was dripping everywhere leaving a trail.

We went to a room and all the lights were turned off. The doctor led me in but slammed the door shut after me. Slowly the lights came on showing Jessie laying in the hospital bed, nine months pregnant.

"Hello!" she screened at me. I never have seen her this way and never want to. Her dress was covered in blood.

"Jessi-"

"Silence!!" she yelled back to me. Suddenly she broke out into screams. Two different nurses than before bursted through the doors.

"Doctor it's time!" they yelled.

"What's going on?" I asked but they ignored my.

The all stood around Jessie and she have birth... And I witnessed it. Blood was everywhere. She laid motionless upon the bed. The doctor handed me the baby. It was a boy but it wasn't crying or anything.

"Doctor, they're dead!" the nurse yelled and suddenly they all looked at me

"I didn't do this!" I yelled but they grabbed my hands and knees. They led me out side and threw me into a lake. Because of the anchor I could get any more air.

I awoke dripping in sweat laying on the ground with a nurse over me.

"Tom... Tom can you hear me?" she asked. I answered yes and she helped me up. I grabbed the arm rest and a doctor approached me.

"Mr. Hiddleston?" he asked.

"Yes sir"

"Your wife will be fine. She has a concision and a few broken ribs. I would let her rest a good two or three days before getting active again."

"Where is she?! Can I see her!" I ran up to the doctor. I know he called her my wife but I didn't want to correct him. I liked it.

"Room 164" he said and I ran in that direction. With my luck, it was just down the hallway. I ran into a nurse and I heard Jessie start laughing. I smiled and walked over to her. She wasn't in the bed but she still had her hospital gown on. I ran over to her and kissed her. Hard. She whimpered at first but slowly our lips moved in sync with each other. She pulled way to hug me. I hugged he back but she winced in pain.

"I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"Never." she replied. "Is it okay if I change?" she asked and I felt stupid. I should have nocked before I came in...

"Yes! Sorry, I go-" I started towards the door but she grabbed my hand.

"No... Stay. Please." she told me and I did. I went and sat on the chair. She undressed in front of me. Every curve of her body was beautiful and perfect. She had birthmark on her hip in the shape of... A rock?

She went over and slipped on a blue shirt and black jeans. "Ready?" she asked me and I nodded. We checked out of the hospital and had to take the bus home. I probably gave away 20 autographs and pictures. But finally we were home. We walked all the up to her room but I stopped her. I tugged her arm and showed her the room next to it. I pulled out my key and placed it in the door. I opened the door and led her to the main room. Their was no furniture anywhere yet and the walls were painted a tan/brown color.

"What are we doing here?" Jessie asked looking very confused.

"Uh, I'm your new neighbor!" I told her and her expression didn't change.

"Your living here?" she asked.

Oh, damn what if she didn't want me to be her neighbor, I should have asked.

"I'm sorry... I haven't signed the lease yet-"

"That's not what I meant, silly!" She leaned in and kissed me. A little less harder than earlier. She pushed my body against the wall and I picked her up. "I love it!" she whispered. I put her back down.

"That's not all..." she looked confused. "Well.... I have a job offer, if you want it. It's yours."

She smiled "Depends? What's the offer?"

"Do you remember my audition?" she nodded "Well... They told me I could pick who could play my wife... So I was hoping it would be you... Will you please be my wife?" I got down on one knee to act very dramatic she started laughing, I live that laugh.

"With you like this, how could I say no?" I got up and hugged her wanting her to be mine forever.