The Shower

Tom's POV Cont...

"It's been a long day, why don't you get some sleep?" I asked lightly touching her left check with the back of my hand.

"Okay. But will you say with me? I would feel safer-" she had tears in her eyes and I smiled and nodded.

"I think you would prefer sleeping in a bed compared to a floor... If not then we can sleep in hear!" I stepped back and opened my arms acting very dramatic and she laughed. It was good to see her smile.

"No. No. My rooms fine... We just got to make it through my roommates..." she trailed off and I laughed and threw my arm around her and we headed to her room.

She put the key in the door but suddenly the door flung open.

"Were the he'll have you been!?!" Sidney and Kaiden we're standing their but Sidney was the one who asked.

Before Jessie could answer. I opened my mouth," I'm sorry, she was with me and we got carried away." that shut them up. They looked at me then Jessie then back to me. I let them think what they wanted to. I led Jessie to her room (With her leading the way).

"Thanks." she smiled. I looked around her room. I liked it. She had her own style. Her bed was a twin sized bed but took up 1/3 the space in the room. She had a small night stand next to the bed, a very tall mirror in the corner, and a closet.

"May I take a quick shower?" I asked.

She nodded. "I know my roommates would have some extra close if you want me to ask?"

"That would be great! I'll jump in while you go ask." I opened the door and walked into the bathroom.

Jessie's POV

Oh my God. It's all my fault. I'm a freaking idiot. I shouldn't be alive! If it weren't for Tom... Oh God... Tom. Of it weren't for him I'd be dead... He is just perfect. I can't explain how luck I am to have him... I can't even believe he has stayed this long. I don't know what to do. On the up side, I got a job! Because of Tom... Again he is just so damn perfect!

I opened my door and walked out to Sidney and Kaiden staring at me.

"Explain." Kaiden said. I told them everything. About dinner, the wreck, the apartment, the job. Everything.

"You poor thing!! Next time call us! Where's your car? So you didn't do anything with Tom?" Sidney asked.

I have her a 'really?' look. "No I haven't."

"Well he's in the shower, why don't you join him?" Kaiden asked. Kaiden?! That was NOT like her.

"Okay, of I say yes will you two let me borrow a shirt and pants for Tom from one of your ex's?"

"Hell ya!" they both ran off finding close. Haha I knew that would work but I was NOT joining him. Yes, I undressed in front of him but I was still on medication! Not now, not like this.

They both came back out panting and complaining about how they need to exercise more but never will. I took the close from them and lightly nocked on the bathroom door.

Suddenly the door flung open and Tom was standing their with nothing but a towel on. Oh my God... Those abs. I was lost scanning my eyes up in down his body when his voice slowly interned my mind.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked and he pulled me in the bathroom and closed the door behind us.

The fog filled the bathroom from the hot water. I put his clothes on the sink and went to the door. He grabbed the back of my hand and pulled me close to him.

"Stay." his whispered in my ear as his towel fell of. "Care to join me?" he opened the door and went in. He put his hand on the glass and made a heart with his finger with the fog. I took off my shirt and shorts quickly, but slowly undid my bra and underwear only because he was watching and I knew it would get his attention. I opened the shower door and slowly stepped in.

Man! He must of had the temperate all the way up because it was burning hot. I reached for the temperature gage but he stopped me.

"I like it." he said while getting very close to me. He placed his hands on my hips while leaning back so the water went directly above us. The water slowly trailed down covering every inch of our bodies.

I leaned over and grabbed the soap.

"While we are here, we might as well shower." I said and started rubbing the soap on my body. He was laughing but grabbed the soap from my hands.

"May I?" he asked and I nodded. He placed the soap on my stomach and slowly moved it so gently I could barely feel but his touch felt amazing. I place my hand on the back of his neck. After a minute he broke the silence and sound of only running water.

"Done." he whispered so gently.

I took the soap from him. "May I?" I asked and he started laughing.

"Ehehehe, of coarse." he then place his hand back on my hips while I slowly scrubbed his body with soap. After a minuet I was done. I put the soap back and Tom leaned in and kissed me. He pushed my body against the glass door making it open causing us to slip back falling to the ground.

Water getting every, Tom on top of me, and me completely in pain...very romantic.

Tom breaks out laughing and I couldn't help but do the same. Suddenly their was a nock on the door.

"You okay in their?" it was Sidney. I then heard Kaiden's voice. "Shhhh!! Leave them alone!" she yell this caused Tom to laugh even harder.

Suddenly he got very serious and jumped up. He went to the shower and shut it off.

"I am so sorry! I forgot about your ribs... Are you okay?!" he reached down and helped me up. I nodded and put on a fake smile. He did the same back. Man, how he knew me! I put on a towel and opened the door. I felt a hand grab mine and I looked to see Sidney smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Soooo....." she stared talking wanting me to fill in the rest.

"Good night...." I told her and went into my room and changed into my pj's. I slipped under my covers when it hit me... Where was Tom going to sleep? He opened the door wearing just plan pajama pants. He closed the door and turned of the lights.

I hear his foot steps coming over to the bed and he slowly sits down. I didn't want the be pushed against the wall so I moved out of the way and he laid against the wall. I filled in the space by laying halfway on him and half on the bed. I pulled up the covers on both of us and put my leg and arm around him. He didn't seem to mind.

"Good night, Jessie." he said very smoothly.

"Good night, Tom Hidlleston."