The Press

A few minuets earlier-

June's POV

Tom just stormed of. And he left $82 dollars! All that for just breakfast?

"Check please!" I asked the waitress and she handed me the check.

"Are you Jessie?" She asked grabbing a paper.

"Yes... How did you-" I asked very confused.

"Please read." she handed me the paper and walked away.

On the cover, there was a picture of me and Tom kissing outside of my apartment the first night we meet. The headline said, 'Tom Hiddleston, sleeping with cast member?'

Below that-'Tom Hiddleston has been spotted leaving this apartment and going to work with this fellow actress. If the director knew about this, he surely will be fired and never able to work in this industry again.'

"I hate the press!" I yelled very loudly suddenly regretting it because I got a bunch of looks from strangers. What did this mean.... Do we have to break up?

I placed money on the table and left, trying not to think about it. I headed to my apartment. Tom should be there soon. I hope.

Tom's POV

How could they do this to me? The paparazzi is making me chose between my love and my job. The police woman decided not to give us a ticket and we were free to go with a warning.

"This is what I was talking about! I am restricting you from seeing her!"

Grant started speeding again

"Who are you to tell me who I can and can't date?! Drop me off at Jessie's apartment!"

"I'll drop you off but you have to end it! Promise me!"

I stayed silent until we reached her apartment. "Okay... Call the Director and tell him that I have ended the relationship but keep her acting part or I'm gone." I got out of the car and I walked to her door.

I knocked a few times. "Jessie..." I knocked again.

She opened the door with tears streaming down her face. She looked like she had been crying for a while. Nothing needed to be said. I immediately grabbed her and held her for a while.

"You have been watching the telly too much." I said and this made her laugh. I went inside and closed the door

"Listen... What we will do is-"

"No. We can't!" she interrupted me but it's like she read my mind.

"-Have the press think we stopped seeing each other. Until this has all blown over, I think we should just lay low." I put a fake smile on and she just say down on the couch.

"I love you." she looked up at me. "I just want you to know that... I think you should go. I'll see you tomorrow at the rehearsals." she headed to her room and shut the door.

"I love you too." I said under my breath but I knew she didn't hear me.