The Car

I awoke by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. The beeping wouldn't stop and the light was shinning in my eyes. I rolled over and tried to ignore it but that didn't do. I got up and turned it off. Today was my big day! The first rehearsal and I had to win over the directors. This would be interesting.

I put on a pair of jeans and a striped shirt. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and headed to the door. I opened it and tippy toed across the floor hoping Tom has left already or is getting ready. Either way I'm not really in the mood to see him.

Breathing a sigh of relief when I sit down in my car, I put the key in the engine and turn it. I could hear the engine trying to start but nothing.

"No, no, no! Don't do this to me!" I yelled staring to get frustrated with it. After a few minuets I gave up and started punching the stealing wheel.

"Need a ride?" I jumped at the tapping on the window and the heavenly voice.

"Ya...." I said very ashamed to admit.

"Come on!" Tom opened my door and held out his hand. I took it and went over to his car. "Thanks..." I said as I opened the door and sank on to the leather seat.

"Exited?" he asked while starting the car, which his started on the first try.

"Yes." I tried to end the conversation.

The car ride stayed silent. We pulled into a different building than the place I first went with Tom. We were stopped by a few men in uniforms at a gate.

"Names?" One of them asked.

"Thomas Hiddleston and Jessie Thomson." he said so firmly.

"You may pass." he opened the gate. Tom drover over and tried to find a parking spot but they all seemed taken. We had to park all the way in the back by the dumpster.

We got out and started our hike to the door. After a few minuets, we released why all the parking spots were taken... Apparently the director and producer of this play wanted Tom to be involved since the profits would be going to charity, so I saw a few swarms of paparazzi wanting us to arrive. Soon they noticed us... And of coarse, we arrived together.

"So are you two dating again?"

"How does the Director feel about you two?"

"Tom do you think it's time to give up acting and settle down?"

they wouldn't stop asking ridiculous questions. Soon we were inside, where they couldn't be.

I was greeted by a woman with a stack of papers in her hand. She handed Tom and I a few papers. They were all just wavers for us to sign. She showed us to the stage and it was breath taking. The lights, the curtains, it was all just beautiful. I was ready to start fresh in this new career!