The Dinner

Jessie's POV

We pulled into this very very fancy restaurant that I had never heard of.

We parked the car and held my hand as we walked up to meet my parents.

"Wow- fancy!" my mother yelled we spotted her talking to the guy at the front.

"I'm sorry ma'am... But I think your looking for a different place, a place with more... Your kind of people." he told her. Oh no he didn't. Knowing my mother I'm surprised she didn't punch him in the face she was about to start to lose it when Tom interrupted her.

"Excuse me? What did you just say about my girl friends parents? That shows how LOW you are to even talk about other people in such a manner! I think I will do business else where!" Tom screamed and the whole place got scilent.

"I'm sorry but who are you to be judging?" the man asked... David was what his name tag said.

"For one- I'm an actor and you are a waiter. Now that doesn't matter and shouldn't matter in society but I have made different choices than you and life and I am glad I have because I wouldn't be here with my beautiful girlfriend and her amazing parents!"

"Oh ya?! What's your name if your all that?!" David started yelling back. What happoned to 'the customers always right?'

"Hiddleston, Tom Hiddleston!" suddenly the place filled with noise. "Oh my god!" one person said. "THE Tom Hiddleston?" another asked.

Suddenly a tall man... Still not as tall as Tom barged through the crowd.

"Mr. Hiddleston. We talked on the phone? I am so sorry for David.... He will no longer be with us ! Can I show you to your table? Dinner will be on us?" he seemed nice.. Well way nicer than David.

"Let me ask.." Tom turned to me.

"Do you want to stay here? Free dinner?" he asked me.

"Uh..." I started

"Of coarsen nothin is ever free in this economy!" my dad jokingly said to Tom and this made him laugh.

Tom turned back to me. "Does that sound okay? It is your birthday?"

"Yes! Absolutely wonderful!" I said he kissed me and I felt all eyes on us. Watching our every move. He pulled away and whispered in my ear-" I have a surprise for you, later." he told me and I smiled.

Tom turned back to the guy.

"Sounds great! We'll take it!" he told him and the guy led us to a private room.

"Again, I am so sorry about that-"

"It's fine." Tom smiled and handed something to the man... Looked like a $20. That was nice. We all sat down. I sat next to Tom and my parents sat across from us.

"Thank you, for what you did..." I told Tom

"Yes, it takes a true man to be able to stand up for a women in a public place." My dad told him.

"That and wearing pink." my mother added and we all laughted.

"May I take your drinking order?" a woman asked.

"Yes please, can we get a bottle of Pino Gridio?" Tom answered for us.

"Any thing else?" she asked.

"Yes, I'll take a water." my dad said.

The waitress walked away.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have ordered for you." Tom said.

"No, Son, good taste in wine! I just have to driver her back tonight and lets just say she doesn't know when to quit." the waitress came and dropped off the bottle of wine and opened it.

"That's right!" my mother said poring wine in her cup and filling it al the way to the rim. Tom looked at her and smile. Then he did the same. Great. What is my mother doing to Tom? So I played along and poorest my wine to the top and yelled. "Cheers!" and lifted the cup. Every one did the same.

"Happy Birthday, Jessie!" Tom yelled. I smiled.

"So what do you want for your birthday?" my mother asked. I can tell the wine is starting to affect her already.

"I already have everything I want." I told her and looked at Tom. He winked at me but on the side my parents couldn't see.

The both just smiled. The waitress came back asking for out dinner order. We all got fillet.

After dinner was over we could just leave. Considering it was free, we had about three bottles of wine on total.

"It was great to meat you and Happy birthday darling!" my parents yelled to me and Tom and they left to get the car. "We should call a taxi. I can have someone pick up the car." Tom yelled to me but I didn't listen. I got in the drivers seat and put the key in the engine and closed the door.

"You coming?" I yelled to him. He came over and sat down and closed the door.

"Listen I really think we should take a taxi. I would feel much better, please."

"Nope. You'll have to deal with me." I kissed him and he finally agreed. I pulled the car out of parking spot and soon noticed I shouldn't have drove. I couldn't even see strait.

"My place?" he asked and I nodded. I didn't know where he lived.. "Where?" I asked.

"Drive as though we would be going to yours." he told me and I just nodded. What was he up to?

I stopped at the red light at a four way intersection. The light turned green and I hit the gas.

"STOP!" I heard Tom yelling at the top of his lungs and he grabbed the stealing wheel. I had no clue what he was doing until I noticed a 16 wheel truck heading strait into my side of the car.