The Tea

Hello... I usually don't leave comments like this but I'm sorry to say- their are only a four more chapters left :( I'll try and post one a day till the end. Thank you to all my readers and hear is the next part-

June's POV

I sat on my bed crying. I meant everything I said. I loved him but knew we couldn't be together until the end of the play.... He would probably meet someone else and forget about silly old me.

I heard a knock on my door. It had to be Tom. He was hear to say it didn't matter to him, that he loved me too and wanted to run away with me.

Nope... I have the worst imagination...

"What Sidney..."

"Well hello to you to!" She let herself into my room and ignored the fact I tried to stop her from entering.

"Ya, just come on in, make yourself at home." I sat back down on the bed and fell backwards. What if I just didn't come to London... If I wanted to become a.... Doctor instead? Why did I have to pick acting....

"We need to get you out of here! It's been two days.... You need some air." she ran to my closet and pulled out my favorite shirt, a red avengers shirt, and black skinny jeans.

"You know those both remind me of Tom!" I yelled and started crying again. Curse my love for the Avengers and skinny jeans... And Tom!

"Oh ya. Duh!" she threw them both back into my closet, apparently forgetting the fact that it was MY closet. And grabbed the opposite outfit. She grabbed a black puffy shirt that basically said," I'm not a striped but am looking for a good time." and baggy jeans that were way to big for me. "Better?" she asked.

"Just get out... I think I'm capable of picking out my own close!" I threw her out before she could respond. I picked out a blue shirt and normal jeans that fit perfectly.

I walked out and noticed that Sidney must have alread maked her way to my car. I went to the kitchen and pored a cup of tea.

I grabbed my keys and headed to the door. I turned my head and ran strait into someone. This what not what I needed.

My tea spilt everywhere. A burning sensaton hit my skin and I threw the shirt off imidiatly, not thinking about what I did. I looked up to see Tom coved in hot tea but acting cool and looked at me.

"Hey...."

"I am so sorry!!!" I stood up and rubbed my blue shirt on his nice and neat tux, obviously he was going somewhere fancy. But, where?

He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes. "We need to talk-"

"You know we can't be together! Look the-"

"I don't care!" an awkward silence filled the air and we both didn't know what to say.

"Whats with the tux?" I asked changing the conversation.

"Parents anniversary, would you like to join my? They are renewing their vows?" his blue eyes sparked in the light.

"I really would love to but Sidney is in the car waiting-"

"How? You have the keys?" he reached down into the puddle of perfectly fine, wasted tea and grabbed my keys.

"Oh, I didn't think about that...." he was right! Damn, I hate it when he's right. He smiled. "Fine! Let me change-BUT.... We are going as JUST FRIENDS!" I made sure to prenounce the last part correctly. He nodded.

"I wanted to tell you that as soon as this play is over... Give it a few months, and I want things to go back to the way they were. I was happiest with you." his eyes sparkled again and I gave him a fake smile. I knew deep down that that couldn't happen.

"Let me go change-"I headed towards my appartment door.

"Don't worry, I'll clean up the tea." He said jokingly, I hope. I went inside and just changed into a fancy dress. It was the one Tom bought me. It was blue and white and a little fluffy at the bottom. I put it on and let my curly hair flow to my right. I walk back outside and Tom had changed too and the tea was all cleaned up. He put on a different tux but same color, black.

"You look-" he hesitated while his eyes scanned my body. "Beautiful!"

I blushed. "Thanks, you do to... But for a guy. Wait, I'm not saying your not beautiful... its just that guys are...you know-handsome....and thats what you are....Sorry, ready?" I asked knowing I just completely embarrassed myself.

"Always" he replied and we were on our way to the chapel.