Finally

"Lia up!" I whined when a pillow collided with my face. "Fuck head." Maxx giggled and stepped into the bathroom to shower and change. "If you want to come with me to grab Cody, then you better hurry up!" I heard some mumbling from inside the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and got dressed in warm clothes. The storm finally ceased 2 days ago, it's just snowing now. "Max you want to go out real quick?" He lifted his head from my bed and perked his ears. I grabbed his leash and hooked it to his collar. "Maxx I'm taking Max out!" I opened our dorm room and stepped out. "Oh hey!" I looked up and smiled at my boyfriend. He pulled me into a short kiss. "Wanna come with me to take Max out?" He nodded and I intertwined my fingers with his. We took Max out, making sure he did his business before we brought him back in. "Frank and Gee don't know we're together." I raised my eyebrow at him. "I wanted us to do it together. I'm thinking we have lunch and then we'll say something." I nodded slowly, I'm trying to think. "That sounds like a good idea. Let's go back to the room, Maxx should be out of the shower." We walked back to the dorm room and I pushed it open. Maxx stood shirtless and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. "Hey guys." I wasn't embarrassed to see him, I've seen him in nothing but boxers before. "Hurry up, I want coffee and I need a hug from my brothers." I'm feeling a little homesick.

I hadn't seen my brothers til first hour started and by then, I felt more down then I did when I woke up. The boys didn't notice me when I first walked over. Frank watched me curiously. "Guys?" They looked up, their expressions changing to confusion. "Can I get a hug? I'm having a bad day." I got what I asked for, Emerson had lunged for my middle section. The other two joined in and it turned into a sibling group hug. One-by-one, they started to pull away and I was being stared at by everyone in class. "I miss her so much." I knew they'd understand what I'm talking about, some may not be so lucky. Emerson grabbed my hands. "She's here ya know, always watching you from wherever she might be resting." "Lia? I know you want to continue talking with your brothers, but I have to start class." My cheeks warmed as several kids snickered at me, and I hurried to my seat next to Cody. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I cuddled into his side, half-listening to Mr. Iero.

It felt like forever when lunch rolled around. I followed Cody to Mr. Iero's room, my eyes dropping slightly. I'm so tired, I fell asleep during a lesson in the library. It was one I had with Remington, and he let me sleep on him. The teacher didn't do anything. Cody's hand grasped mine and it caused me to open my eyes. "Just one lunch, then we can go to my dorm." We have a half day everyday this week, that way we can adjust to classes again. We both walked into Mr. Iero's class, smiling at the married couple before sitting down. "Are you okay Lia?" I looked up at Frank, my vision fogging a bit. "She's having a hard day, she misses her mom and she's tired." I nodded along to Cody's words. "Anyway, Lia and I wanted to tell you guys something." "She's pregnant." Cody snorted and shook his head. "Not yet." I turned bright red. "We're actually dating." Gerard high-fived Cody and gave me a fist bump. Frank smiled at the two of us. "Fucking finally am I right?"