A friend

Is my life over? I've had countless friends that leave me because they think i'm better than them or because they just don't like me anymore. I've never had a friend for more than a week or two. I've never had a boyfriend and nor do I want one now. I've starved myself for at least a week before and proceeded to cut myself as well. I've tried to get help but people are useless. They give you medicine that kills people if they take too much and they cause you pain while trying to help. Its better to just give up on the world than to live a happy life. "I'll never be happy......."

~ 2 months later~

"What is up with all these happy people? There is nothing in this world worth being happy about" I said to myself. "Hey Chloe wanna hang out?" "Sure!" Says to random people.
"Why can this day just end all already? My life already has."

It is now the end of the day and as always Y/N is sitting by herself underneath a dark and shady tree, drawing in her book. Thats is until someone approaches her.

"Hi." Says a random boy with yellow and red messy hair. " Um, you have the wrong person." "You're Y/N L/N, right?" "Yeah and for what reason are you talking to me?" I smartly respond to the boy. " Well i'm new and you looked like an interesting person and i've heard your name a couple of times." "Well i'm not interesting and if you're going to talk to me then you might as well say your name." "Oh right, i'm Free De La Hoya." " Are you foreign?"
" Yeah, I moved here two days ago from Spain." " Well now i'm not the only foreigner, i'm from Japan but i've lived in Los Angeles, California for most of my life. I moved here in the beginning of the school year." I said as I was actually interested in having a real conversation.

" Well Y/N, its nice to meet you. And I see that you like to draw." "Uh yeah, I draw sometimes." I say shyly. " From all those darkened pages I would say otherwise." " Okay so I draw all the time but there mostly drawings of lonely girls and boys watching people be happy. But they have a dark silhouette around them." " Thats interesting. Why do you draw that one person being upset when all they need is someone to talk to, then they can join everyone else." " I draw like that because they represent me....." " Well now you can be in between because now you have a friend. But you can still be dark if you want."
" Wait....you want to be my Friend?" *she blushes* " Well yeah. So many people have wanted to be my friend but they're all fake. You look like you could hold a friendship with someone who is always sleepy and bored." " Well i'd lo....LIKE to be your friend. Yeah, I would like that very much. Doesn't mean I believe in humanity, they still disappoint me." I said with a smile but that quickly went away. " Well you don't have to change for me but I would like to see you smile again." *she blushes a VERY bright red*. "You like my smile?"
"Of course. You are a very nice person Y/N."
"Thanks Free. Maybe I can be happy after all."

Oh wait, never mind. He'll end up like everyone else. The only friendships that I had that lasted for more than two weeks were with Selena and Silvia. All my other friends that were boys left me because their girlfriends didn't like me. Travis probably would've stayed along with Jonah but their girlfriends said no, so to keep them happy I let them go. I really hope Free is different. Wow, its been a while since i've hoped for something. Maybe this will be different, or maybe it won't and i'll just end it all together.