Naomi's house

"We were literally in that store for 5 minutes and now its raining. And its coming down to fast for us to run all the way to our houses." Said Y/N
"Well you said you were friends with the lady who owns this shop. Ask her can she give us a ride home." Said Free.
"I could do that but she would take both of us to my house."
"I only live down the street, I can walk."
"If you're walking then i'm walking, lets go." I said sternly.
"Uh no, we are getting a ride to your house and I can walk home from there.
Y/N starts walking with her umbrella.
"Wait where are you going?" Asked a really confused Free.
"Home, and you can't stop me"
"Guess I can't but maybe they can."
"Who...oh wait, you mean them."yah know K actually like the rain, but they just RUINED MY DAY! Ugh I hate the world and f**k them and their fake hair extensions. (Geez, savage much Y/N?)

"Uh are you okay?" Said Free.
"Its Friday right Free?"
"Yeah, why?"
"We can go to my cousin Naomi's house until tomorrow." I suggest.
"Sure, lemme call my mother. And just saying you can clearly tell who ever did their extensions did not like them." He smirks.
"Wait, you heard me?"
"Kinda, you looked like you were about to go murder them."
"Lets just go, I texted Naomi already and she's cool with us staying over. Her brother is out of town so you'll sleep in his room."
"Okay, lets go then."

Le time skip to Naomi's house~

"HEY COUSIN! Its so nice to see you again!!" Naomi says very excited, yet so loud that the whole neighborhood heard her.
"Hey Naomi. Ouch, my ears are ringing like crazy. Man its been awhile since i've heard or seen her." I say to myself, still wet.
"Well its nice to see you again Y/N and you must be Free. I'm glad she finally found another friend, this girl can make the brightest person upset."
"Thats an interesting description." Not creeped out at all. Why is her family so.....Dark, eh who cares.

"Anyway you can borrow my brother old cloths. They were washed a week ago but never donated. You can have them while I wash your wet cloths." Naomi hands Free the cloths.
"Thanks but I can wash them tomorrow when I go home"
"No, I insist. Now go change and give me your wet cloths or else." She threatens Free.
"Don't pay any attention to her threats Free. The worst thing she can do is put and excessive amount of sugar on any food you have." But hey, not everyone is so dead inside that their threats consist of "i will curse your entire family for 13 generations". But thats just me.

Btw these are your cloths that you already had at Naomi's house because she's well

Btw these are your cloths that you already had at Naomi's house because she's well.....your cousin. So yeah you can change whatever you want.

"So i'm guessing you liked the cloths you left here."
"Eh, they could have more blue and black but purple and white is fine." I say this and see Free staring at me. "Yo are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost."
"Oh uh, i'm fine. I just spaced out for a bit." Yeah except for the fact that my face is completely red and I was staring at her. Of course i'm okay. And if you haven't noticed i'm being sarcastic to myself.
"OMG!!! I think he has a crush on Y/N!!! I mean underneath her whole "I hate everything attitude" she's actually a nice girl, and he NOTICED!! Omg he is such a senpai for her. I wonder if he has a friend for me.....no stop it Naomi. Your mission is to get Y/N a boyfriend." Says Naomi screaming in her head while jumping up and down.

"Is she okay?" Says Free, worried for Naomi's health.
"She's cool but i'm gonna go chill in her room for a bit. Na na, try not to drive Free crazy."
"I won't cousin, i'll behave myself. Or so you think." She says with a devilish smirk.
"Whatever, cya guys in like 15minutes."
"Cya Y/N." Free then watches Y/N leave up stairs and Naomi gets closer.

Free POV~

Naomi: So Free, I have a question.
Free: Ask away.
Naomi: Do you have a crush on anyone?
Free: *blushes* yea..yeah, why?
Naomi: You've been staring at my cousin a lot since she got here. Even before she changed into that very cute outfit. So I sorta got the thought that you like Y/N.

Free: And if I do, would you tell her?
Naomi: Of course not. I would hint at it from time to time but i'd let you tell her on your own.
Free: Well since you made it that obvious, I do like Y/N. But not as a friend, more like a girlfriend.
Naomi: Well you just made my day, Free De La Hoya. And another question, do you have a bey?
Free: Yeah, why?
Naomi: Oh thats because Y/N has one too. And she's like a trainer at this secret place called the snake pit, she's also the strongest one there.
Free: Really? She has one, and she battles?
Naomi: Well thats mostly because they don't know who she is because all the top bladers where mask. And she picked that outfit out because thats what she used to wear before she joined that team.
Free: Whats the name of it?
Naomi: Idk. She tells me stuff but not everything. She's leaving soon since the school year is almost over, to go join this team named the Raging Bulls.
Free: They're in New York, why wouldn't she just join the team from Japan?
Naomi: She already beat everyone on that team and they have very strong bladers who don't need Y/N to carry them. OMG!

Free: What?!
Naomi: I just had the greatest idea ever.
Free: Are you gonna tell me or do I have to read your mind?
Naomi: No, i'm going to tell you. Okay so I think you should ask Y/N to put in a good word for you so you can go with her to New York.
Free: That sounds like a good idea but do you think she'll do it?
Naomi: Of course she would. Besides, she does like you too,
Free: Well then I guess that makes my decision easy. But i'm not asking since you are the only one who knew.
Naomi: Right and she would kill me if she found out I told you.
You're right, I would. But I already called the team and they said they want you too.
Naomi: He...hey cousin. You heard everything, didn't you?
Y/N: I got to the top of the steps and heard everything you said from the beginning. Also Fred knew I was there, thats why he was whispering.
Naomi: I am really bad at knowing where you and your quiet feet are.
Y/N: Well its like 10:00, and i'm hungry. You guys wanna cook or call for pizza?
Naomi: Pizza for me!
Free: I guess pizza then.
Y/N: Okay, be right back.

Omg!! I can't believe i'm gonna go to another country with FREE!! And although I couldn't hear everything he said I know for a fact that he likes me. I mean its not like I care but hey, a depressed girl can dream. Actually no I can't, I hate dreams. I hate everything except Free. So how the f**k do I have feelings for him if I hate feelings!!

ShadowChan: Idk why you have feelings.

Y/N: Yes you do. You created me!

ShadowChan: I don't know what you are talking about. ;)

Y/N: I'm leaving to go eat the pizza I ordered.

ShadowChan: Okay, BYE!!

Well hello ShadowKnights! I hope you're enjoying this new book so far and don't forget to comment what you think. Anyways Shadow~Chan is out! Stay bad my lovely ShadowKnights.❤️