The End...For Me-bad ending

Guess who's finally back!! Took a break to focus on some other stuff irl but i'm back now and I started another fanfic outside of beyblade. *how* I have know idea how but he's my bias so imma make a fanfic about him. Kill meh if its wrong, but anyways read on if you're still here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac: Yeah!! We won and Crystal doesn't have an eye, how much better could this day get?!

Y/N: I could think of a couple ways to make it better. But I have to text for confirmation first.

Free: I don't like that? What are you planning?

Y/N: Oh nothing, its a surprise for you guys!

Free: Says the girl who's eyes are blue right now. I am not interested in your lies, what are you planning.....

Y/N: Fine, i'm planning on releasing all this built up anger that I have so I can finally relax for once. Its been 10 or more years of anger and I wanna let it out.

Issac: Wow, planning on killing somebody then?

Y/N: I did not say that.

Free: 10 or more years of built up anger...only way to get rid of a tiny bit is to kill someone. Not gonna stop you so...go ahead and make sure to listen to her screams for me.

Y/N: I love having a psychotic boyfriend.

Issac: He wasn't always like that!

Free: Shut it Issac. And I love you too.

Y/N: And I can't wait to watch this b*tch die...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi: Alright lets go over this list because i'm super excited!

Y/N: Who in there right mind gets excited over death?

Naomi: You really don't want me to answer that...

Y/N: Yeah don't do that...also she won't be missed so i'm kinda doing the world a favor.

Naomi: Cover ups are everything, and if they think she did it herself then you're fine.

Y/N: Whatever, I really don't care. Whatever happens was meant to happen so yeah, lets go over the plan.

Naomi: Well only thing is that they might put you in a mental institution.

Y/N: I don't know why, there is no getting rid of this thing.

Rude...

Y/N: Shut it.

Naomi: Okay while you have a mental break down, i'll go set everything up and you go act bipolar to Crystal so we can finally get her out of our lives.

Y/N: Yay!! Come on blue, lets go see how great of an actor I am!

Naomi: Oh yeah, you could win a best teenage actor award with that performance.

Y/N: Okay, i'm going. Cya later, I guess.

Naomi: Bruh, don't do that. You can't leave me with her! Y/N DON'T IGNORE ME...and she left. I'm calling Free to make sure she's still here after Crystal leaves.
~~~~~

So...you've finally had enough of me.

Y/N: I sure have.

So are you planning on ending two lives today?

Y/N: Idk, haven't thought about my life yet. Well the living part, as for my career, i've always had it thought out.

How cute, you still think you're gonna live a normal life.