He's Back

Y/N~POV

It feels so good.....to be back. I gotta say you spent a long time alone. You were 10 years old when I first made myself known and now you're in high school. You've held back a lot of rage and I was very upset, thats why I just said f*ck it. If I want this body and mind i'm just gonna take it. I'm apart of it after all.

Her phone vibrates~

Huh? Who is Senpai.....oh wait that Free.

~Texting~

Senpai: Hey, I missed you at school❤️

Yandere~Chan: I came for almost half the day but I miss you too😘

Senpai: What did you do while you were at home?

Yandere~Chan: Oh um.....I just went to the park to train some more. What did you do while I was gone? —_—

Senpai: I didn't do anything! Crystal made many attempts to kiss me but they didn't work.

Yandere~Chan: Good, come by after you get home and change.

Senpai: Mkay, cya in like 5minutes Yandere~Chan. I love you❤️

Yandere~Chan: I love you too😘❤️

Senpai: Do you really wanna have an emoji war right now? 😏

Yandere~Chan: Maybe later because I know you have like 20 emoji's ready to send and blow up my phone.

Senpai: Got that right. Cya

Yandere~Chan: Cya👋

End of messages

Okay so I have 5minutes to make sure Free doesn't notice that i've changed. The easiest thing for me to lie about is my eyes, "oh yeah I went out and brought some blue contacts that glow sometimes," see easy lie. And he just texted saying he's at the door. Damnit Free that was NOT 5 MINUTES!

Down stairs~

"Hey Free, you look nice for just coming over my house."
"This is what I usually wear. And nice contacts." He says while walking inside.
"Number one sh*t and number two, didn't have to lie. Why the f*ck don't I pay attention to the one hundred secret pictures of Free in this phone. Ahem.....Thanks for noticing." I say while closing the door.

"So why did you want me to come over? You do you that we don't leave until tomorrow."
"Well yeah but I can't hang out with my boyfriend? Also I was bored in this huge house by myself." I said while pinning my hair up.
"Um wanna go get something to eat?" Said Free.
"I could eat. What did you have in mind?" Trying to sound depressed is so annoying.
"Um I really don't know. Oh, do you want seafood?" Says Free while looking very closely at you.
"Uh yeah! Heheh, wanna go a sushi spot or Kobe's because their seafood is amazing." I swear if he notices, I am ditching him.
"Kobe's is fine and i'm guessing you're the other person Y/N was talking about? Wanna tell me where my actual girlfriend is?"
"Sh*t. *Sigh* Yeah i'm her other version of her, the one that has emotions but the thing is that the other me won't be coming back for awhile. So you gotta deal with me for now." I say while smirking.

"Really?" He says with his very annoyed tone.
"Yes really. Don't be rude."
"What I find rude is that you aren't supposed to be here and yet here you are. Its rude to take over someones body yah know." He says while getting up off the couch.
"Ha ha, very funny but I do not care. Anyways are we still going out to eat?"
"Sure. And even though I don't like you, Y/N is still my girlfriend so i'll tolerate you." As Free says this he stands behind the door and opens it.

"Whatever, i'm just hungry......huh.....
Hey Y/N. Long time no see, its me....
Normal Y/N~"LUI.......

Woo cliff hanger and wow did she come back. I love two personality characters, its always so amusing. Mostly because i'm crazy but enough about me. This is Shadow~Chan signing off! Stay Bad my Lovely ShadowKnights.