My past

Previously~

"What really happened between you and Lui when you were younger?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well........
*flashback*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey lui!" Says a mini Y/N at her first bey tournament.
"Hey Y/N. You excited for your first live battle?" Responds a mini Lui who is actually nice.
"Is that even a question you should ask me?! I haven't stopped moving since we got here! I am going to destroy whoever i'm up against."
"Well you're up against this girl named Crystal. I heard she's pretty good." And just as Lui says this, Crystal walks in.

"Omg I can't believe i'm facing you Y/N. We go to school together." Says a fake enthusiastic Crystal.
"Oh yeah i'm very excited to battle you. Not really, I thought he was talking about another Crystal." Says a now upset Y/N.
"Well i'll see you two after the battle." Then Lui leaves and the two girls wavy goodbye.

Le time skip brought to you by BTS. (Namjoon is bae, RM for short.)

Announcer: Y/N wins with a burst finish!! This new girl on the block is nothing to play with!
Y/N: Yeah I won!! You're next Lui.
Lui: We won't be facing each other until we're way older.
Y/N: I can wait. Oh and good job Crystal.
Crystal: I don't need your pity. Next time, I will win but expect your life to be a living nightmare until then. *she leaves*

Y/N: Her threats don't scare me.
Lui: I knew they wouldn't but lets see how bad this gets when we get older.
Y/N: Agreed.

5 year time skip~ all three are 13 years old~

"Geez Y/N, its only been a year since i've seen you and you changed so much by yourself." Says Lui while staring at his bestfriend.
"Heh thanks, you changed too! And did you get taller?" And as Y/N says this she burst out laughing as Lui gets angry.
"At least I can say that I grew at least three inches taller." "Yeah you can say that but I can say that i'll soon be the world champion. And you won't get in my way." Says a determined Y/N.
"Ha, you gotta beat me to win the title." Says Lui with a cocky smirk. " I can do that in my sleep. Cya during our match, i'm going to the training area." " Cya Y/N....Wow is she amazing." But as he said this he did not know that all his feelings towards her would change.

"You poor little girl.....no one ever beats me. So why should you be the first? Lets see, because I hate you and you don't deserve anyone. Now its time to fulfill my promise to ruin your life."

Crystal walks into Lui's training room while he's out and starts take apart his bey. She puts something inside his bey and leaves it there. Y/N walks by and see's Crystal leave out of his room. She goes in and see's his bey, she proceeds to put it back together and then she leaves. While Crystal stood outside taking pictures of Y/N, Lui's sister took a video of Crystal. Lui goes back to his room and grabs his bey and leaves toward the stadium. "
You heartless b*tch......Lui is gonna be in so much trouble

Le time skipo to after the battle~

Lui~POV

"Heh I never thought that you would ever beat me." I say while smiling at my crush/best friend.
"Well i'm full of surprises but its always next year for you to get your title back."
"Heh I guess so, but i'm gonna head back to the waiting room. Cya later Y/N." I say as she waves goodbye. As I walk out the door I come face to face with Crystal.....

"What do you want?" I say while letting my not so nice side show. (Just wait until you grow up.)

"I just wanted to show you something~" She says while smirking and holding out her phone.

"Okay whats this?" I question.

"You lost the battle because she tampered with your bey. You would have won if it wasn't for her."

And as she says this i'm tempted to do the same to Y/N. But i'm better than that, but apparently she's not.

"I'll be back. Thanks for telling me." I say while leaving.

"No problem and if you need a new friend i'm here."

You idiot. You're about to make the biggest mistake of your life.....

5minutes later~

Y/N: Lui you're making no sense. I would never tamper with your bey just to win a stupid battle.

Lui: If you didn't then why did Crystal have pictures of you holding my bey thats in pieces.

Y/N: You'd believe her over me?!

Lui: I guess after a year you really did change. But I never thought that I wouldn't be able to trust you....

Y/N: You can trust me!! You can't trust her you stupid jerk!! How could you give away what we had over something thats not true?!

Lui:........

Y/N: What?! Don't have anything else to say?!

Lui: I....hate......you. I don't need you to get stronger and you wouldn't be here without me. And I never want to see you again and if I do, pay back is a b*tch.
He leaves~

Y/N: H-how could he.....say that? Crystal is a b*tch!! She ruined my life!! But she can't do it anymore if I don't have a life for her to ruin.....I guess it really is my turn to leave forever.

Y/N leaves for a forest far away from the arena. She proceeded to take out her "pocket" knife and cut herself. After she was done she fell on the ground and started crying......

Why did this happen to me......?

It happened so you could meet me~

Huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't wait to be your new friend....forever
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Flashback

Y/N: So basically, thats how it all went down. After I got stuck with this person who I like to call blue eyes because she acts more like her than me. I have never crossed paths with Lui ever again and everyone in those worldwide tournaments feared me and the person who created blues eyes praised the fear I put in people. I hate her and myself but there is nothing I can do about it. I tried everything but it never goes away.

Free: Y/N i'm so sorry. But as long as you're with me, you'll never feel like that again......

Y/N: I love you Free~Senpai.

Free: I love you too Y/N~Chan.

Oh ma goodness these two are so cute. And i'm really messed up for writing this but hey its how I think. I'm not writing a long cya later so my cya question is....

Who is your fav bts member? Mines is Rm aka Namjoon. He is sexy😘😏

Okay Shadow~Chan out✌️

Stay Bad My Lovely ShadowKnighs