The beauty of kids Pt.1

I'm bored and these are just extra chapters
So yeah, the story is done but these are just fun quick writes
Enjoy😊❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"MOMMY!!!"
Wtf was that? Oh yeah, I have twins now. Yes, we did that....no details shall be mentioned.

"Okay you two, I am literally about to leave. You can do what ever you want to your father while i'm gone." I say in annoyance, trying to find me keys. Which I left up stairs. Great.

"Really?!" Their faces light up with all the thoughts of what they can ask for and what they can do to Free. Which is basically anything without you around.

You run upstairs to grab your keys and kiss your husband goodbye. Yup, you got married too. "Hey Y/N, you did call Trinity to watch them. Right?" Says your overly worried husband who is staring at his two kids. Who have the same evil smirk as their mother.
Adorable right?

"Nope, she had to take a trip to America for some business stuff. But i'll be back at like 5:00-ish." And at that moment he can tell I was lying. "What time will you actually be back? I have literally nothing to do today." Oh really? Well then he's gonna hate me after this.
"Alright then. I won't be back until 10:00 tonight." And at this moment Free knew, he f*cked up.
"WHAT? You mean I have to stay in here with them, alone, for 13 hours?!" Btw its 9:00, but yes he does.
"Yup, which means you have to cook, take them to soccer practice, and put them to sleep. Also, plan their birthday thats next week." The life of a mother is exhausting but fun.
"Now behave your selves Noah and Winter. Geez, I sound like my mother." I say rubbing my neck.
"But she had triplets, and you almost killed me with two. Adding one more is not what I need right now." Says Free pouting, thinking about how many things he'll have to replace.
"Alright, cya later. I'll stop by at 4:00 when i'm on break because being a Ceo is tiring and I need breaks." As I leave out the door my two angels run and hug me.
"BYE MOMMY!! We love you!!" For five year olds they're pretty smart. But they're hard to deal with because they know what they want. And exactly how to get it. Lets just hope when I get home I will have a house and a husband. Who is not on a flight back to South America.
I leave out the door and put my phone on silent, mostly bc in the next 30minutes it will be blown up with calls.

Free~Pov

Alright so....Y/N isn't home and I have zero clue how to deal with twins. Even though I am an actual twin, which reminds me, I need to call Maya soon. Right after I keep myself from dying or going broke...
"Alright daddy, its 9:30 and at this time we usually are getting ready for practice at 12:00." Says Free's son who looks just like him.
"Which means you need to pack us lunches, prep dinner while we're gone, and plan our birthday. But we also need a bath." And this is when Free realizes he's not skilled enough to bathe them one by one, so he has to put them both in the same bath. Great...

"Alright, you've had a bath and your cloths are laid out. Does Y/N usually help you put them on?" Why does Y/N do so much in the morning. Oh yeah, I work at this time and don't come back until late, but i'm off.
"Mommy helps Noah put on his pants because he's clumsy, but i'm a big girl and can put on her own cloths." Says Winter making fun of her brother.
"They're Shorts not pants. And i'm not that clumsy, I just fall an unusual amount."
Did my son just use a word i'm pretty sure he can't spell? He really does have a high IQ, but they're not being tested yet.

"Okay our cloths are on. LETS GO PLAY!!"
"Yeah but mom doesn't like when we play outside bc our uniform for practice will get dirty." Says a worried Noah.

"Its okay. You can't play outside but you can play on the screen porch." Says Free already regretting his decision. Sound exactly the same when he told Maya she could plan is wedding.

"Yay, but don't we have cameras out back that mommy can see on her phone?" Says your daughter Winter.
"Since when did Y/N get cameras out back?"
"Mommy said she did that when someone broke in our house." Oh yeah, thanks a lot Malachi.
"Well, I guess you can go play in your rooms." And this is where I really...f*cked up. "We could play in our play room but we want something." Says my devious daughter who copy's whatever her mother does to get what she wants. Which is with threats, here we go.
"What are your demands then?" Says an annoyed Free.

"Even though its not our birthday yet, we want you to take us out to get cupcakes." What? Do they know what Y/N will do to me?!
Heck no...
"I don't care how threatening you two are. I'm not doing that."
"Thats what you think. We have a video of you taking off your ring before you went out last week. Which to other girls would mean your single and not married with twins. You wouldn't want mommy to know, would you." Says your son in horror that he's like your sister more than you.
"You really are your mothers children, little devils."
"Yeah, but you love us. Now we want cupcakes!" Screams Winter while running to the door.
"I'm gonna get in so much trouble with Y/N. I swear she's gonna stab me. Even though I have to tell her one day. Just not today"

Y/N POV

Ugh, i've had several meetings in the past three hours. I'm hungry, and I don't go to check in on Free and the kids for another four hours. I'll just order something from Kobes to-go and call Free. And lets just hope I don't have a cover up a murder today.

On the phone~

Free: Hello?

Y/N: Hey Free! How are you and the kids doing?

Free: I'm fine. And the kids are just great...

Y/N: You sound worried. I don't like that.

Winter: MOMMY!! Daddy took us to get ice cream instead of cupcakes!

Noah: And we have something to tell you when you get home.

Y/N: Put daddy back on the phone...

Winter: Okay!

Free: So...I love you.

Y/N: FREE DE LA HOYA I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!!

Free:....sh*t
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~