Date gone wrong

Y/N~POV

I hate Lui, so why the f**k would I agree after 15minutes of arguing to go on a double date. Ashton is fine, her boyfriend is a retarded jerk.

"Is that anger I sense"

NO NO NO!! F**k off, lemme just stop talking to myself and you.

"Try as you may, but you'll never escape me."

I know one way I can......

"Don't do THAT!! You'd really kill yourself to get away from me?"

If it comes down to that, then yes.

"YOU ARE SO DIFFICULT!!"

Then leave....

"Never..."

Sayōnara whatever your name is~

She leaves and stops talking to herself~
(Sounds like me, oh wait half this stuff is based off me😂)

"So Y/N, Lui told me a lot of things about you." Says Ashton while smiling but looking the other way.
"Good or bad?" I respond back.
"Um good actually. Only bad thing is that you didn't stay friends, also Free told me that you sorta kinda were unable to make friends so I invited someone who can relate. Lui knows her very well."
"I do?" Says a confused Lui until this mystery person walks up to them.
"Hello brother. Did she forgive you or are you still acting like a complete jerk."
"Hello Melissa, I guess. She did not forgive me and i'm actually trying to be nice." And as Lui says this Ashton punches him.
"You're not trying hard enough, which is why Y/N is so close to throwing her knife at you."
"But anyways it nice to meet you. I'm Lui's sister and the one who told him that Crystal tampered with his bey and not you." Says Melissa while holding out her hand.
"Thanks and nice to meet you too......even though we already met, but i'm not gonna be rude." After everyone starts talking to each other their food comes out. After they eat, things get heated outside.

Ashton: Lui what the f*ck?! Can't you be nice this one time?!
Melissa: The word nice isn't in his vocabulary.
Lui: Nobody asked you Melissa.
Melissa: You didn't have to, thats what sister are for. Telling their brothers that they're stupid.
Lui: Like wise idiot.
Melissa: Try me Lui Shirasagi, I will beat you up in front of your ex friend and your girlfriend.
Lui: I don't think you could get me on the ground, so how would you beat me up.
Melissa: *She throws a chair at him* My hands are way to clean to get your blood on them.
Free: Should we help?
Ashton: I don't really care. Lui's attempts at being nice usually turn into this. But who do you two think is gonna win?
Y/N: My money's on Melissa.
Free: Same.
Melissa and Lui pull out pocket knife's~
(Where are these knifes coming from, Neverland?)

Ashton: Ah sh*t LUI DO NOT STAB YOUR SISTER!!
Free: Melissa give...me...the knife please.
Melissa: Fine, but he has to give his up too.
Lui: I already threw mines, somewhere.
Ashton: How did you throw it and not see where it went?
Lui: She kicked my hand and I let it go backwards somewhere over there.
Aston: Wait.....DID IT FLY TOWARDS Y/N?!
Y/N: Yeah but its at my feet.
Free: You gave me mini heart attack.
Y/N: Yeah okay wanna go to the hospital?
Free: Nah i'm good.
Y/N: Okay it was nice meeting you Melissa, you have my number so text me. Cya over the summer Ashton and Lui....I hope you get hit by a bus.
Lui: Rude much?
Y/N: Yes, yes I am. Goodbye, Free come on we gotta go.
Free: Coming, cya Melissa and Ashton.
Melissa & Ashton: Cya Free.
Ashton: Lui lets go, Melissa is staying at my house tonight.
Lui: Okay.

~Yeah yeah crapy time skip by the lazy author~

"Yay, another soon to be scar for me to deal with. But instead of my eye, its my arm." I say as Free looks over at me. "I knew you got hit, why did you lie?" "Its not that big of a deal, it doesn't hurt. And you can't even see blood anymore." As I say this Free looks at me like I don't know what pain is. "Did you just say THAT does not hurt? Okay, you need help for other reasons now." "I can feel physical pain, it just stings. Its not like an, oh i'm dying feeling." Then Free proceeds to touch the gash where a scar is forming and I flinch. "So it doesn't hurt, huh?" He says while smirking. "Shut up, and i'm tried so you gotta carry me in my house. You can stay the night if you want." "Fine and i'll sleep on the couch." Then Free picks me up bridal style and I start to blush slightly. "You don't have to sleep on the couch. I'll find you somewhere else to sleep, but we gotta leave at like 9:00 for New York." I say while yawning. "Okay, I guess i'll get up at like 7:30 then." After that we go into my house and towards my room. Free lays me down on my bed and he sits next to me.

"Hey Y/N, I got a question?" I look at him confused. "Whats your question?"
"What really happened between you and Lui when you were young?"

Wooho I finished! I have so many books to update but i'm still in school so they'll probably go without an update for awhile. But i'm almost out for the summer and I can't wait to say Sayōnara to kids that I dislike ver much. Anyways this is Shadow~Chan signing out! Stay Bad My Lovely ShadowKnights✌️❤️