Insane Right....

Free~POV

Free: Now i'm starting to regret not going with Y/N.
Heh thats understandable. With Crystal attacking every 5 seconds, its hard to stay loyal.
Free: Thats not the problem.
I didn't mean that you weren't loyal, i'm just saying that this girl will wait outside a door for you to walk in front of her so she can kiss you and have one of her people take a picture.
Free: Crazy much?
Yeah she really is. Y/N is just insane, have you ever seen this girl get mad. She switches back and forth between two people right in front of you, freaky but cool.
Free: Like I said note to self, don't make Y/N mad or angry.
Thats a good note. And have I ever told you my name directly?
Free: Nope.
Well you'll find out sooner or later but for now just call me Ash. (Also because i'm giving up on that guess the song thing. The person who's being featured is......gonna be mentioned at the end of this chapter.)

Free: Okay...?
But anyways, cya buddy. We might have like three classes together but we could become close friends.
Free: I don't really have a friend since my last one became my girlfriend, so sure.
Mkay new friend! Cya!
Free: Cya Ash. Why in the world do girls run off so fast?

Y/N~POV In her head

Hey Y/N.........i'm back. And i'm better than ever.

"What do you want now?"

I just wanted to pay my body a visit. Yah know, like last time when you actually had emotions and I kinda ruined your life by taking over.

"Uh yeah I remember that. Why do you think i'm stuck at the organisation being blue eyes."

I thought you would like it there. I help you make your dreams come true. You had other emotions besides sadness and other depression emotions. And I also gave you #1 in the world, along with more strength and power than any ordinary person could have.

"Mah dude. You are just a psychotic person stuck in my head. I don't like you nor do I ever want to see you again."

Just like your first friend Lui, when he said that he didn't want to see you again. Nor did he need you to get stronger.

"You can shut up and leave now!"

Is someone getting mad? You know thats a bad sign, i'll be making a quick return this time. Maybe i'll get myself a boyfriend while i'm at it. How about I change Free a bit and make him perfect for me.

"If only my death wishes would come true. Get out!! I HATE YOU AND I CERTAINLY NEVER WANT SO SEE THAT THING THAT I CALLED A FRIEND NEVER AGAIN!!! LUI IS DEAD TO ME!"

Well, at least i'm not.......

Years earlier

And with that, minutes passed and Y/N was crying in her room in pain. No one was in the house to help her.

So she was alone with her thoughts. Which was one of her biggest fears.

Her cry's turned into laughter as those very powerful emotions of hers flowed through the new her.

Strength, power, was all the the second person within craved.

She wanted nothing more than to crush her enemies and make the people who made her like this, feel the same pain that she did.

Crystal is number one on her list. She was there to cause it all......

She made Y/N cry, bleed, and feel pain.

She lost her only childhood friend to Crystal. He was the light in her darkness until he grew dark too.

That fateful day came when Y/N wanted to end it all but...

"Do you want to get stronger?" Said a voice in my head. "Of course. But would any amount of strength stop me from doing this...?" I say while pulling the knife closer.

"Would revenge on Crystal, Lui, and anyone else whoever made you feel weak and pain stop you." "I'm listening, I have nothing left to loose." I say while dropping the knife.

"You have one thing that I need to have in order to keep me here and make you strong. I need emotions.....happiness and joy fuel me but anger and rage make me stronger. Be happy and I take over, then show me someone who has done you wrong, and they will pay. Do you accept these terms?" She puts her hand out.

"My mom always told me that I could be great, and that I had more than one person inside me. But I never knew that I could be this strong just by emotions."

"Its a powerful thing, just take my hand and let me lead."

"I....accept your terms. I want to be stronger....I want to be you."

"Your wish has been granted Y/N L/N. I can't wait to be your new friend."

After that memory the Y/N that everyone knew was non existent. She had glowing blue eyes that shined in the light in her darkened room. Her smile went to an evil grin as she thought about revenge.

"How amusing would it be if Lui was the first person to apologize to me?" She thought.

"How stunned would he be if he saw me destroy him at any cost? I'd make him pay for what he did. He will cry more tears when he see's me now than he did in his entire life. Which i'm thinking about ending...." She says while her grin gets even bigger the more broken and insane she gets from that boy and girl.

But what about Free......? Says a faded voice.

"He'll be fine. He's not what I want right now, what I want, need, and crave is Revenge.

Holy sh*t did that get dark fast! I was in a mood when I wrote this so I went with it. Btw the person who I decided to feature in this book is Ashton~Chan! I'll be featuring someone else in this book later on. I did this because I couldn't think of another made up person so why not use a really nice person who is strange like all of us. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Shadow~Chan AWAY!!

Stay bad my lovely ShadowKnights.