Welcome to the team

6 hours later~

"Finally. We're in New York far away from that person who shall not be named." I say in relief.

"Yeah it feels good and did you get a message saying who's on the team?" Says a curious Free.

"They might have kept the same members but if not they'll find people to join."

"Okay. Well lets go in one of these buildings?" How da f*ck do we get in? Free thinks.

"Over here. Its literally a giant door with people I don't like standing in front of it." I say as i'm getting annoyed.

Inside the raging bulls main building~

Hey Blue eyes! Its been awhile.

Y/N: Shut it. The name is Y/N.

Awe she didn't come back? We heard Lui was visiting you and thought that she was back.

Y/N: Just because he visits me doesn't mean that I don't have self control....unlike you two.

And this cutie must be the guy you recommended to join the team~

Y/N: Don't make me put you through that window. He is my boyfriend for your information.

Wait, you can get a boyfriend but not a regular friend?

Y/N: Alright Free hold mah earrings.

Ah!! Sorry!! Oh and by the way Free, my name is Aiko. I'm a "Friend" of Y/N's from the snake pit.

And i'm Issac, another guy from the snake pit.

Free: Nice to meet you too.

Aiko: He's polite. I'm guessing Y/N isn't that hard to deal with anymore, huh?

Free: Why would she be difficult to deal with?

Issac: Because she was a monster back in the snake pit. No one wanted to make eye contact with her because they thought she would steal their soul.

Aiko: Yeah that was funny. But anyways its nice to see you again. Lets go say hi to Theodore Glass.

Free: Who is he?

Y/N: The owner of the team. Come on, stay in front of me Issac and Free. If Aiko try's anything she's going out a window.

Aiko: Welp time for me to keep my mouth shut.

On the very top floor~

"Hey boss, they're here. Your prized blader and her boyfriend are finally yours." Says Aiko while going next to Theodore.
"Thank you Aiko. I understand that Blue eyes isn't back."
"WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BLUE EYES!" "If I want to act like a monster I will kindly destroy any bey by myself. I don't need her nor do I want her here." I say getting annoyed.

"Is this why you dislike everyone in the snake pit now?" Says Aiko.

"Yes because all you guys know is your feared leader blue eyes. Not once did anyone asks where she came from or I don't know IF SHE WAS A REAL PERSON!!" After I say this I pick up a pencil on Theodore's desk and throw it at Aiko.

"Calm down Y/N, its fine. You're not the only one who's broken a couple beys before." Says Free while staring at the floor.

"You of all people actually did that? Heh seems like Y/N didn't pick a softy after all." Says Issac.

"Mah dude, I swear I will end you here. Can we please just find out who we're battling so I can leave." I ask while pacing back and forth with Free holding my hand.

"You'll be facing a team from India."

"Okay!! Goodbye losers, i'm out."

"Where are you going? Yah know this team is full of snake pit members so you don't wanna miss Free's initiation." Says Aiko as she grabs my arm.

"There will be none of that!! Free follow me before they do something shady."

"You know how we operate Y/N. Its either he does it or he's out." Says Theodore trying to scare me.

"Heh fine. I'm pretty sure all those teams I crushed last time would love to have me an Free. Lets see if you win this year...against me. Your grand champion." I say letting a little bit of blue eyes show.

"What about Lui. He could be a challenge for you." Says Issac trying to sound tough.

"I dare you to get Lui. It will be the last time he battles for awhile."

"Let her and Free be. I'll let it slide this one time since I created that ruthless monster."

"No you just trained it. Lui made blue eyes." Says Free with his usual blank expression.

"Interesting. You are dismissed Y/N and Free. I shall see you two later."

"What are we gonna do about her. I want blue eyes back, she was way more fun." Says Aiko while complaining to Theodore after the couple leaves.

"She'll be back. We just have to push her over the limit. I want Free a part if the snake pit before the battle against India's team." Theodore responds to Aiko's complain.

"Want us to get him tonight?" Asks Issac.

"Whenever you get the chance."

"YAY!! My bestie blue eyes is coming back!! And I can't wait to flirt with Yellow eyes just to make her mad." Says Aiko with a devilish smile. "You will be ours again....blue eyes....

Later the night in the snake pit~

"Hi yellow eyes!! I'm purple eyes and he's orange. You're gonna love your new girlfriend, she's a delight." Says purple eyes.

"Oh and from now on we'll call you Free to the outside and Yellow eyes around us."

Fine by me....

"What do you think Y/N?" Says orange eyes.

"I guess I have no choice do I.......hello enemies, blue eyes is back and totally different. Oh and if you dare flirt with him, we'll be looking for a replacement."

"O-okay but its nice to see...

"Shut up. I don't like you two and like I wanted to do earlier, lets go to the forest for a bit Free. And yes i'm calling him Free and only me." Says blue eyes

"Fine by me. You are not smashing my bey again." Says a fearful orange.

"Lets go. I'm tired of being in the same room as them." Says the new snake pit Free.

"Yeah, you're still the same! Lets go before I throw this chair at purple eyes."

"Nani!!"

Anyone else think I escalate things a lot? Yeah I thought so.

Free: First of all, why? And second, how did she smash his bey?! Like not even broken, completely smashed.

Blue eyes: I took it out of his hands and I took my foot and stomped on it at least ten times. Then I threw it in ah lake.

Shadow~Chan: I like you, sounds like something I would do. But anyways this is Shadow~Chan signing out!

Blue & Yellow eyes: Stay Bad our Lovely ShadowKnights❤️👋