Chapter 1

Y/n POV

I was pushed against the lockers the 3rd time this week. "S-stop Jungkook I-I'm telling the truth!" Jungkook was the schools bully and also....my crush. He smirked at me and slapped me on my face really hard. "DON'T YELL IN MY FACE YOU IDIOT!! HYUNA WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME!! LOSER, TRYING TO MAKE UP LIES SO THAT YOU CAN TRY TO GET ME!!"

I was hurt. It was the truth Hyuna was cheating on him. But he loves her to much. He continued to slap me repeatedly while I was just crying on the floor. After like a hour or that's what it felt like he left. And I blacked out.

I woke up in a unfamiliar room and on a.....bed. I sat up and someone was sitting on a chair next to me. I quickly got of the bed and was about to leave but the person caught my hand. "Hey dont leave. I won't hurt you." I turned around and looked him in the face thats what they all say. "I'm Park Jimin, what your name?" Should I fake my name? "My name is y/n"

He let go and smiled at me. "Why don't you come downstairs there's 6 boys who will like to met you!" I smiled I followed him into the living room. And there was 6 boys all of them looked at me except for one he looked very familiar. He kinda looked like...... Jungkook. "Guys meet y/n!"

Jungkook POV

I was on my phone waiting for Jimin Hyung to come down. "Guys meet y/n!" I looked up from my phone she had bruises all over face because of....me. Both of our eyes met and they both widen. "J-JUNGKOOK/Y-YN!!!!!!" "I see both of you guys have met??" Jin Hyung said with curiosity none of them went to school except for the maknae line. Hyungs are seniors while I'm a sophomore and so is y/n.

"Y-yeah we kinda do" y/n carefully said. "He bul-" "Wepassbyeachotherinthehallsallthetime!!!" I quickly said so I would not get in trouble. Yoongi hyung and RM hyung looked at me weirdly. "Okay so we'll introduce our selves then." RM said.

I nodded to try to act normal but I just kept looking at y/n's face she was so pretty but now...I've ruined it because of the truth. Hyuna did claim she cheated on me I was heartbroken but now I kinda got over it. Now she's with the other popular guy Taeyong. I was kinda mad that she chose him instead of me but I do that with girls so it was like the same.

It was now my turn to "introduce" myself. "Hello my name is Jungkook Jeon I go to the same school as you and that's pretty much it." I quickly said cause she knows so much about me. She didn't really pay attention to what I was saying but kept looking at the bruises on her skin.

"Here y/n let Jungkook treat your cuts and bruises!" Yoongi Said I think he was purposefully putting us together. Her eyes widen and so did mine. "Why me hyung! I'll do anything!" Yoongi just shook his head "Nope!!!" I sighed and gave up while Yoongi and I was arguing Jin hyung went to grab the items.

"Take her to your room and help her there." RM chimed in. I nodded as the youngest you really have no choice but to do it. I got up and grabbed y/n's hand and left to my room.

Y/n pov:

Jungkook grabbed me and we went to his room. "Hey I wanted to say s-sorry" "WOW!!! Playboy, liar and bully saying sorry!!" He nodded it was cute but I had to pretend to be mad. He gently grabbed my arm and started treating my cuts.

Yoongi pov:

"There is something suspicious between those two and I think it's bad." They all nodded "Yeah! Jungkookie rushed to stop y/n when she was speaking." Hoeseok said. "I heard there is a new playboy and bully in our school, apparently he is really popular." Taehyung said. "Yeah! Taehyung is right..also Jungkook has been getting a lot of attention from girls!! I think Hyuna broke up with him just earlier!!" Jimin said to backup Taehyung. What on the earth is going on with Jungkook and Y/n!!!

Jungkook pov:

I looked at Y/n every once in a while when I was cleaning her cuts and stuff. She sometimes smiled but hid it with an angry expression. "Hey if you have something to say just say it." She looked at me. "So did she tell you the truth?" I nodded and stoped what I was doing to look at her.

"Yeah......she did." She looked at me too. "I know this is so out of place but what if I told you I liked someone in this house?" What does she mean? My heart hurt a small tiny bit. "What do you mean?" She sighed "What if I like someone in this house but they don't or probably don't like me? How do I confess?" "Why would you ask me?" "Well...you've dated so many girls there all the same. And I wonder how you do it every time."

Her eyes were moving every where. "Like do you hang out with them first or just go for it??" "It depends who the person is. But most times I just go in because I'm so popular." "Thanks for the boost of confidence kook!" I smiled "I like that name."

She looked at me confused "what??" "Kook, I like that name!!" She slightly smiled. "Then I don't want to say that ever again." "Please y/n please!!" I said very cutely. "No!" I looked at her and pushed her down on the bed she started blushing. I quickly started tickling her and she was laughing so loud.

      "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! JUNGKOOK STOP!!!" I looked at her and stoped she finally caught her breath and pushed me. "Thanks for treating my cuts and bruises that you caused." I know she was saying that on purpose. She left my room dying of laughter. I ran after her and chased her around the house.

Word count: 1053 words