Chapter 9

(A/n: okay! So I'm just gonna put it out there! I'm am very dirty minded! So this will be giving dirty hints in this chapter, if you don't like it well....I don't know what to do! There will be a special 😏 episode soon, I'll put a disclaimer for that chapter! Okay on with the reading!! OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 READS!!! IM SO EXCITED AND HAPPY, PLEASE READ THE END MESSAGE ITS IMPORTANT!!)

Jungkook POV

      I closed my eyes waiting for y/n to do whatever she wanted to do. I felt her cup my face with her small hands, I felt something soft on my lips. She placed her soft lips against mine kissing my lips. She pulled back, "is that enough to tell you that I also love you?" I smiled at her, I placed my arms around her waist pulling her on my lap. We both smiled, I leaned towards her and passionately kissed her again. Lasting longer then the last one. I smiled through the kiss.

Y/n POV

I felt him smile which made me smile. I pulled away gasping for air, I quickly hugged him. "I love you y/n!" I laughed, "I love you too idiot!" "Hehehehe I'm your idiot though." "Yeah you are." I pulled away and smiled. He smiled at me and got off the bed. "Where are you going?" I said pouting. "To my room?" "I want you too stay here!" I said pointing at the space that was on the bed. "Do aegyo!" I smiled, "oppa~~ come stay with me! I miss you already!" I said making grabbing arms. I looked at him and saw him come towards the bed but stoped in front of the bed. "More~!" I smirked, I got on my knees and went to him. "Close your eyes oppa~!" He closed his eyes.

I kissed him and then pulled him onto the bed. Flipping him over so he was on the bed and I was on top of him. I sat down on his thighs smirking, I pulled away. "Stay here with me!" He laughed and nodded he lifted up the blanket and slid under it. "Babygirl I have a problem..." I smirked, "Yes?" I said sounding innocent. He looked at me with worried eyes, "ah nevermind.." "Okay~ whatever you say baby boy!" "What?!?!" "WHAT?" I asked pretending to be innocent. "Didn't you just call me baby boy?" "No!" I gave him a confused face, and turned onto my side. I leaned and turned off the lamp beside me. I felt his arms snake around my waist.

*30 mins later*

I felt poking on my back. I woke up and smirked, "Jungkook-ah~ go to sleep!" I said sounding tiered. "I'm trying but it's not working!" "Why?" I said facing him. He was shirtless, not surprised he sleeps shirtless. "It hurts and you did it..." "what did I do?" I said rubbing his chest. "Y-you know what y-you d-did..." I smirked, "Oh yes I do!" I got up and hovered over him giving him kisses...on his neck. Oh boy it's going to be a long night.

I woke up in Jungkook's embrace, I smiled at him even though he was sleeping. I removed his arms and played with his fluffy hair. I wrapped my arms around him and smiled, he blowed on my face and smiled. "You like my hair?" "I love it! It's so fluffy!" I smiled while looking in his eyes, getting loss in them. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you~!" "I love you too Jungkook!" I moved but screamed in pain,he looked at me and laughed. I glared at him, "are you really going to laugh at your girlfriend. Die in pain because of you!" I said pulling his arm. "Here let me you then." I scooped me up bridal style, carrying me too the bathroom. "Did I go to rough?" "Yeah...but I like it so it's okay!" He kissed my lips again, "your a crazy and naughty girl!" We both laughed.

After a while we headed downstairs Jungkook having to pick me up and carry me. Everyone was in the living room chilling. "You guys have fun last night? I couldn't get any sleep because of you two!" Suga and Hoseok said. "I had fun!" I said, I looked at Jungkook he was blushing. "Aw~ is my kookie blushing?" "N-no!" "I think-" "If you keep teasing me then I'll drop you!" "Go ahead!" He widen his eyes not expecting my answer. I smirked, he carried me to the kitchen and set me on top of the counter. "Hehehehe I knew my kookie would not drop me!" I smiled and got off the counter. I limped to the counter, where the sink was to wash my hands. "DID YOU GUYS ALREADY EAT BREAKFAST???" Jungkook asked the others.