Chapter 15

Jungkook's pov

      I quickly walked inside of Y/n's room as Jin hyung pulled me by my ear. Once I was inside he made me sit down right next to Y/n and walked back to the door and locked it. Leaning his back against it so none of us could escape from the truthful words that were going to be said in a minute.

      "You kids better make up now. I don't care if you get back together or not, but make up." Jin said and crossed his arms. I looked at Y/n and gently grabbed her hand as he flinched from my touch. I mentally cursed myself and looked at her. "Look..I'm so sorry Y/n.." "I gave you everything Jungkook. I left everything to be with you. You sure as heck know that better then anyone else." Y/n said and unraveled our hands, "I-I know..I'm sorry.."

      Y/n shook her head, "Don't be...it's my fault that I didn't give you what you wanted. It's my fault.." Y/n pulled me into a tight hug and patted my back as I quickly and tightly hugged her back as well. "We can still be friends..I just..I'm going to move out with my mom." Y/n said softly all of a sudden there was a dip in the bed and then another pair of arms around us. "Why? Y/n?? Please just stay with us a little more!" Jin said through a chocked cry.

      Y/n pulled away from the hug and laughed a little, "I'll stay as long as it takes for me to get a job, and get some money to be stable in a apartment." Y/n explained and I held her hands, "Was that idea because of me?" I asked and she looked at me and shook er head gently, "It's just I've been living here for so long not doing anything to help you guys and if i'm not doing anything I would rather work my butt off and move out so I'm not a burden." Jin gasped and pulled Y/n into a hug making us two separate, "Your not a burden!" Jin said and Y/n smiled and patted his back.

      Y/n stroked Jin's hair and all three of us could hear Jin hyung's sniffles. "It's okay Jinnie! I still need to move out anyway.." Y/n said when her phone started ringing, Jin moved away. Y/n grabbed her phone and picked up the call, Jin hyung and I couldn't hear anything but the small smile on her face was replaced with a huge frown. Her left hand covered her mouth as she quickly stood up, I stood up and ran over to her side.

      Y/n just nodded and said nothing but ended the call. "Ca-can we go bac-back to the hospital..like as soon as possible.." Y/n said as she grabbed my hand and quickly pulled me to my car. I grabbed my keys and got in the car as she got in the driver seat, I held her hand and she grabbed my hand tightly as she silently cried. "What's wrong Y/n..?" Y/n shook her head and looked at me. She had so much pain in her eyes, I felt like I already know what happened but I just stayed silent and held her hand tightly.

      In a matter of no time we made it to the hospital, I wasn't even in park when Y/n got out of the car and ran inside of the hospital. I quickly parked the car and ran inside as well, I saw y/n waiting by the emergency door. I ran over to her and engulfed her in a big hug. "M-mom is-is in th-there.." She said pointing to the emergency door. I nodded softly and I made us walk over to one of the seat. I got Y/n to sit down as she hugged me tightly.

      I hugged Y/n back and kissed her head softly. I stroked her hair as she cried in my arms. "Shh it's okay.." I said and she shook her head. "Wh-what id she d-doesn't make it out-out?" Y/n asked and I shook my head. "She will..have hope baby." I said forgetting that we had broken up just a few moments earlier.

*Few hours later*

      The doctors came walking through the door. "Y/n?" One of the doctors called, Y/n sat up quickly and ran to the doctors. I walked after Y/n as she stood there in front of them. "We're so sorry Miss Y/n...your mother just so happen to not have enough blood in her system. She lost to much in the process." The female doctor said and the male doctors nodded slowly. Y/n looked at them before slowly nodding.

      I back hugged Y/n and held her hands, "M-May I see her?" Y/n asked but the doctors shook their head. "The other people have already taken her out. I'm so sorry..but we know your guy's background. So the hospital will pay for the funeral and hospital bills." The male doctor in the front said.

      Y/n turned around and engulfed me in a hug as she cried in my chest the doctors patted Y/n's back or my shoulder. I picked her up and brought her back to where we were sitting and made her lie down on the chair as her head was on my thighs. I stroked her hair and held her hands tightly.

      Jin and the rest come through the doors and I waved at them. They all ran towards us like a pack of wolves. "Y/n!" They all said in unison, Y/n wiped her eyes and looked up seeing everyone. She got up and gave everyone a hug as she cried in their arms. I stood up and closed the hug in, in the circle you could hear small reassurance phrases given to y/n.

      After a few minutes everyone pulled away from the hug and sat down. Y/n was in the middle as I sat next to her and Jin on the other side. Jin held Y/n's hand and glared at me, probably still mad at me from being a jerk for cheating on her. "Guys comfort Y/n let me speak with Jungkook privately." Jin said and stood up, I stood up as he walked away. I followed him and he turned a corner I did the same and saw Jin standing there with his arms crossed.

      "Have you two made up yet?" Jin asked and I shook my head, "I've been comforting her this whole time hyung. She was crying for quite a long time then fell asleep." Jin poked my shoulder pushing me back a little. "You need to have a one-on-one talk with her because what you did to her broke her plus her mom's death." Jin said and I looked at the floor nodding. "Okay hyung..I'm sorry." I said and Jin shook his head.

      "I shouldn't be hearing that. Y/n should be hearing that not me, but your apology is taken from me." Jin said and started walking back but turned around for a moment. "You really need to change your ways maknae." Jin said then turned back around and started walking back to the group.

      I hurried and walked back to the group, I don't think anyone knew Y/n and I broke up except for Jin so I was relived a little. I asked the hyungs if I could speak with Y/n privately and they all agreed. I took Y/n back to the spot that Jin hyung and I did. I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back, this time she wasn't crying. "I'm so sorry for being a jerk Y/n.." I whispered to her and she patted my back.

      "It's fine kookie..." Y/n said and I shook my head. "I honesty don't deserve you...but I still love you so much Y/n." I said, Y/n froze for a minute but nodded her head. "I-I still love you to.." Y/n said. I pulled away from the hug and looked at her. "Will you be mine?" I asked and held her hands tightly. She blushed a soft shade of pink and nodded. "But only if 1) You promise to never date anyone while we are and 2) Please delete Jiwoo's number." I handed Y/n my phone and smiled.

      "You can delete it yourself! So you know baby!" I said and Y/n took my phone deleting the number. I smiled and hugged her and she hugged me. I kissed her lips as she kissed back. I felt complete again and happy.

--------------------------

This book is coming to a end soon! I think I may end it at like 17 or 18.