Chapter 6

Y/n POV

The hand kept touching my hand. I looked to my side and of course Jungkook was there he was smirking. I slapped his hands and he winced in pain. "What was that for?" He said rubbing he's hand, "Aw~ does it hurt! Does mommy need to blow your hand to cool it down?" I asked playing as a mother. He looked at me in awe, "Oh and if you want to just hold my hand hold it?!?"

I said trying to be bold and sound as if I didn't care. And~ he ended holding my hand, I blushed and looked the other way. I heard Jungkook chuckle he started swaying our hands we ended walking like another 10 mins till we got to the restaurant. Hoseok opened the door and held it for everyone, "thank you Hoseok!" I said before walking in with Jungkook still holding my hand.

      "Do you want to let go?" I honestly really didn't want him to let go but I don't want him thinking that I like him. Unless he already knows. He chuckled at me, "No I'm good. I know you love me so I'm not letting you go!" I smiled at him we walked to the table hand in hand sitting next to each other because he doesn't want to let go. There was 9 menus but Jungkook and I shared one menu.

"What do you want?" He asked me, "Um~ probably the filet Mignon with the mashed potatoes and green beans." "Great minds think alike! I was going to have the same thing!" We both laughed and I closed the menu, and handed it over to Jimin who was at the end. Yoongi cleared his throat, "you guys got something to tell us?" He said while looking at out intertwined hands. "No!!/Yes!!" I said 'no' while looking at Jungkook and Jungkook said 'yes' while looking at yoongi.

"What!?!" I playfully slapped his chest, "I'm going to court her! So no one else can have her!" My eyes widen, "When did we even talk about this! We aren't even a couple, I'm not about to be one of your toys kookie!" His hands tighten around mine. "Aw~ Look at you giving me nicknames already, my future wife!" I froze, then the waitress came. "What would you like today!?!" I looked at her then back to Jungkook. Did he really mean it or is he just playing with me? His probably playing with you y/n stupid, stupid, stupid!

Everyone ordered and in 10 mins everything came out and we started to eat. Jungkook was still holding onto my hand smiled while taking to his hyungs. While I was talking to Lisa, I turned back to kookie. "Can I eat?" I said while shaking our hands. He widen his eyes, "sorry I thought I let go a while ago." He unraveled his hand and started eating, and so did I. "So you said you didn't have too go back in till 6?" I said speaking to Lisa, asking when she goes back to work.

"Yes." She said while eating a piece of steak. "Y/n...can you help me out?" She said looking at me with pleading eyes. "Of course what's going on? Are you sick? You hurting, headache?" She chuckled, "No....b-but I l-like t-taehyung..." I gasped so loud that the boys looked at me. "Sorry..." I turned back to Lisa while a hand rubbed my back. I knew it was Jungkook why was he being so affectionate towards me nowadays?

"So...I need help. I was wondering if you could see if Taehyung liked me back. Maybe talking to him?" "Okay no problem! When I find the answer I'll make sure we met up!" Her eyes brighten up, she pulled me making Jungkook's hand fall off my back. And landed on my lap, she pulled me into a hug. I quickly hugged her back and sat up, removing Jungkook's hand.

We finished eating it was around 3 when we finished. We separated ways Lisa went back home and so did we. I ran upstairs into my room feeling tired, I flopped onto my bed. "Mmm~" I moaned my bed was so comfortable. I was a literal starfish on my bed, I heard the door open. "Hey y/n do yo-" I heard the door close, it was definitely taehyung. I fell on the floor getting off the bed I was to lazy. I remembered that I had to take of my bandage. I opened the door, then walked to my bathroom.

I turned on the light and stared at the mirror. I slowly took off the bandage, "Ah!" I winced in pain it still hurt! I then felt a hand on mine removing my hand, "here let me help." I knew it was Jungkook, he slowly took off the bandage without giving me any pain. My hand still had a little blood I just needed to wash it off. Jungkook stepped back and threw away the old bandage. "Thanks..." He nodded in response, I washed my hand washing off the blood.

"Hey we are playing a game downstairs do you want to play?" I looked at him, "hm~ maybe! What game is it? And is that what taehyung came in here for?" He laughed, "yeah that's what he came here for. I think we're playing spin the bottle with a mixture of truth or dare! Who ever the end of the bottle ends on that's who ask 'truth or dare' then whoever the top lands on his the person who tells the truth or does the dare!" "Seems interesting, sure~ I'll play!" I shut off the light and we headed to the boys. (You guys played till it was 3am, you guys went to sleep. Then you guys practically did nothing Sunday. So it was Monday the very next day, TIME FOR SCHOOL!!)