Chapter 10

(follow my precious followers (aka. The ones who voted last chapter!) Too_Much_Jungshook  KOOKIE_lover_101  )

Y/n POV

I nodded, "I do too...". I turned around and cupped his face. I pecked his lips, he gently grabbed my hand. "Let's go back down..is that okay?" Jungkook asked looking at me too make sure I'm okay. I quickly wiped my tears and nodded, "lets go!" I smiled reassuring him I'm fine. I laughed a bit and intertwined our fingers. He we walked downstairs and I sat down with the others. "Hey...are you sure your cut is okay?" I asked Jungkook brother. He chuckled "it's all good don't worry about it...and what you said about Jungkook bullying you...is that true?" I smirked at Jungkook cause he was listening to our conversations. "Yeah it is...." I said pecking Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook looked at me with widen eyes. "I'm just kidding don't worry about it." He's eyes relaxed, I grabbed his hand and rubbed circles on them. "Oh...well look at the time!! It's time too go~!!" Jungkook stood up and pushed his brother and his friends out the door. I laughed at him and ran upstairs in his room, I jumped in the closet that was near the door. I giggled and closed the closet door waiting for Jungkook. "Where's y/n?" I heard Jungkook say, "I saw her run upstairs!" Someone said I couldn't tell who it was. I heard the door creak open, "y/n?" I jumped out and jumped on his back. "Hi Baby~!!" I pecked his cheek, I heard him giggle. He started walking to the bed, he laid on the bed careful to not crush me.

I unwrapped my arms. I turned the other way and grabbing my phone. I felt his arms snake around my waist, he grabbed my phone. "Yah! Give me my phone back!" I said turning to him. "No~! You always show attention to your phone~!" I gave him a 'are you serious' face. "Fine...do you want me too give you attention?" I ask looking in his eyes. He nodded and smiled, he smiled so wide that his eyes disappeared. I pecked his lips. "Close your eyes!" I said getting out of his grip. He closed his eyes and smiled, I placed my legs either side of him and straddled his lap. I pulled him close and rested my head on his chest and gave soft pecks too his neck.

"Jungkook-ah~ I love you~ your my one and only~!!" I sang in between kisses. I looked at him and smiled, he opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around me smiling. "How....?" Jungkook asked looking at me. "What do you mean by how?" I said resting my head against his chest, hearing his heartbeat quicken. "How..can you be so perfect, your pretty, your cute, your sexy..." I blushed at his comments. I started rubbing circles on his sides, "I should be the one asking you that." I said rolling off to the other side of him. "Why did you move?" He asked pulling me close and started his giving soft pecks on my forehead. "I just didn't want to crush you..." I said closing my eyes, "Hmm~~~" He hummed.

"Did you still want to watch movies?" Jungkook asked while placing his head on mine. "No..I just wanna hang out with you, maybe sleep?" I said snuggling into his chest. "Hmm~ that's fine." I smiled, "Your so easy going....." I said closing my eyes. "Go to sleep~" "Okay Fine~" I wrapped my arms around Jungkook and he did the same. "Night night baby...." I fell asleep inhaling his scent.

      After a while I woke up to the sound of pots and pans hitting each other. "Lovebirds get up!! We're gonna go watch a movie!" I slowly opened my eyes and looked around see Jungkook still wrapped around me. I nodded and motioned Jin and Namjoon to get out of the room. They nodded and left the room, I pecked Jungkook's nose. "Jungkookie~~ get up.." I said gently shaking him. "Hmm..y/n I don't want too....." He said shaking his head. "Well you kinda have too!" I said poking his side. "Please 5 more minutes..." he said holding me tighter. "Okay 5 more minutes but let me get ready." I said struggling to get out of his hold. "Uh Uh.." He said snuggling up against me. "Idiot bunny..." I said smiling while stroking his hair.

*5 minutes later*

      "Okay it's been 5 minutes, get up kookie!" I said jabbing his side with my fingers. "Ah ah!! Stop that hurts!" He said grabbing my hands, I stopped and sat on his lap pulling him up. "Get up!!" I said pinching his cheeks. "Okay! Okay! I'm up.. let's go get ready!!" I nodded and got off of him, I walked to his closet and changed into one of his hoodies and changed into one of my shorts. I walked back outside and saw Jungkook was still on the bed sleeping. "Okay bye kookie! Imma go and hang out with Taehyungie till we go~!"

      I said pretending to leave, I watched him shoot up from the bed. "Y/N COME BACK HERE!!!" Jungkook yelled before getting off the bed, he opened the door and pulled me inside. Pulling me and slamming his lips against mine. I pulled back rubbing my lips, "Chill out kook! That hurt!!" I said punching his chest. He smiled and pulled me back into his chest, and kissed the small amount of blood away.

      "Stay here and imma quickly get ready!!" He said picking me up and placing me on the bed. I nodded and pulled him back giving him a sweet kiss. He smiled and headed too his bathroom, I grabbed my phone checking what time it was. It was around 8:00, I waited for Jungkook to get out of the bathroom. I laid on my stomach playing my phone, until I felt myself being scooped up. I screamed, "JUNGKOOK!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!" He put me down and lovingly kissed my lips, "Sorry baby~!!" He said holding me rubbing circles on my waist. "It's fine, but let's hurry so we don't miss it!" I pulled Jungkook with me and headed downstairs seeing the rest waiting for us.

      "Sorry guys..this bunny didn't want to get up!!" I poked Jungkook's side, "sorry guys..." Jungkook said scratching the back of his neck. "It's fine! But let's get going!!" Hoseok said before opening the door to leave we nodded and followed him out the door. We decided to take the car that could just carry all of us, and of course.. there wasn't enough seats for all of us. "Y/n will sit on my lap!" Jungkook said sitting down and pulling me into him. I have no choice, "So..what movie are we going to watch!?!" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around me.

"50...shades...darker..."
—————————————
Hi guys!! I hope you liked this chapter! This chapter didn't really have anything important..but there might be a small/big fight between 2 characters and a NEW CHARACTER!!!! Um..as you know!! I have a updating schedule, but as you know I mentioned school is about to start for me!! I'll try to update and all, imma be busy October 1-4!! As I am going to....BTS LOVE YOURSELF TOUR!!! And imma be pretty busy August to! Anyway hope you liked this chapter!! I may upload pictures and videos, but IT MAY NOT BE HIGH QUALITY AND VERY SHAKY!! AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SCREAMING!!!!