Chapter 11

(DISCLAIMER!!!!! THERE IS A DETAILED SMUT SCENE!! It will be italicized so you can skip if you want...)
Jungkook POV

I smirked hearing Namjoon's hyungs answer. I mischievously rubbed circles on her side, as to she was frozen in her seat. "You okay babe?" I asked kissing behind her neck, I didn't get a verbal response but just a nod. I was the one who planned to watch this movie....

Y/n POV

I froze when I heard the movie we were going to watch. "You okay babe?" Jungkook asked, I nodded blushing. Thanking god that I was not faced where Jungkook could see my face. He easily picked me up and turned me around, I quickly hid my face in the crook of his neck. I deeply blushed and groaned in his neck. He nibbled on my neck, I poked his side. "S-stop~!" I said pulling back and kissing his face.

"Imma need you guys to stop kissing and stuff! I feel so lonely~!!!" Jimin said pouting, "I know, I do to hyung!" Taehyung said. "Me too!!" Everyone else agreed. I smiled and wrapped my arms around Jungkook's neck and started kitty licking his neck. "Y-y/n stop!" Jungkook whispered. I played with his hair and licked more. I made sure no one else was looking and I started biting his neck. I giggled then stopped. He glared at me and I flicked his forehead. "Ow!!" Jungkook whined. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Don't glare at me!" I said. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm tired..." I softly said. "Go to sleep then babe.." I hummed in response and fell asleep hugging him.

Jungkook POV

I stroked her hair and smiled, I hugged her and grabbed my phone. I played random games and soon got bored, "Hyung~ are we almost there?" I whined. I saw Jin look in the rear view mirror, "Yes~ aunt like 10 minutes chill out." Jin hyung said. I nodded and realized Y/n was drooling, I smiled and took a picture. I quickly licked my thumb wiping away her crusted spit. I smiled and hugged her tighter.

*10 minutes later

The car stopped and Jin hyung looked in the back. "We're here!" He yelled, I nodded and shook Y/n to get up. "Y/n wake up~" I poked her sides, blew cold air on her fast. Her cute nose twitched and she opened one of her eyes, "Are we here..." she softly asked. I nodded and she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she yawned and opened the door getting out first. I smiled and got out right after her, I grabbed her hand and interwind our fingers. "You ready to watch the movie!!" I asked she softly smiled and nodded. "I'm ready..not excited but ready!" She said kissing my cheek. I nodded and led the way with her.

We walked closer to the door and I opened the door for us. "Thanks kookie!!" I nodded and I saw her run somewhere, the rest quickly joined us and got inside. I walked in and saw her with eight tickets, she smiled and stared walking. I smiled and ran after her, "Why did you buy the tickets? I was supposed to~!!" I whined I pouted my lips and crossed my arms. She smiled and quickly pecked my lips, "Just because now let's go so the movie doesn't start with out us!!" She said grabbing arm.

I followed her and we walked inside. I followed y/n to the highest set of seat. She sat down and I smiled and sat on her lap. I heard her gasp.

Y/n POV

      I sat down and fixed my bag, I felt this heavy weight on my lap. I saw Jungkook on my lap, I gasped and playfully slapped his back. "Jungkook get off of me!! Your really heavy~" I whined and continued to punch and slap his back. "Nope~ not until you say you love me~" I sighed and nodded. "I love you~" I said quickly, I heard him laugh before sitting next to me. I punched his arm really hard and pouted. "Ow!!" I smiled and rubbed his arm, "I'm sorry love~".