Chapter 4

Y/n POV

We pulled into the house driveway and Jungkook,Jin,RM and I got out of the car. I walked too the trunk of the car and took the bags out and followed them. Jin walked to the door and opened it, I sat on the couch thinking about what could happen. I sighed and closed my eyes, "Hey there is 2 other rooms....I could take you too one and your mom have another one." I looked up and it was Yoongi, I nodded and brung the bags with me. I stood up and went upstairs with him. He opened up a door and I gently placed the bag on the floor and jumped on the bed, I heard the door close. I looked around the room it was pretty nice. I wondered why they had this kind of room for guys but I decided to forget about it.

      I sighed and grabbed my phone it was already late at night, I set an alarm for 6:30 am

      I sighed and grabbed my phone it was already late at night, I set an alarm for 6:30 am. I was going to make breakfast for Mom and the boys tomorrow. I looked horrible, I got off the bed and grabbed some clothes there was a shower in my room. I took a quick shower and closed my eyes to sleep.

      I woke up too the sound of my alarm....I stretched and fixed my hair. I washed my hands and face then headed downstairs to make breakfast. I walked downstairs and Jungkook was sleeping on the sofa. I went to him and pecked his forehead, I left Jungkook and went to the kitchen. I made some chicken soup and pancakes I packed a good amount of food for my mom and I and left the house with a note on the table. I walked out the door and headed to the hospital, the hospital was not that far away probably like 15min. I smiled through the pain at this cute baby, mother and father. I wish that could be us.....

      I walked through the doors of the hospital and signed in at the front desk. I slowly walked towards room 1997 and opened it, my mother was sleeping....and my father was holding her hand crying. I was about to drop everything, I walked closer and was fuming with anger. "Dad...what are you doing here." I said with tears pooling my eyes. He looked at me with pleading eyes to forgive him, he would always do this come back home drunk, abuse his family, then cry and beg for us to stay. I was done, playing his games I'm a adult now I could make decisions now. I'm in pain with my own problems at school and because of family problems.

      "Y/n....please. Please come back home too daddy, daddy misses you a lot!" I shook my head no and placed the food on the table next to Mom. "Dad no I'm done playing your games. You always do this I'm done playing games Mom and I got some better place to stay." I wiped my eyes and grabbed his hands and pulled it off my moms. "Please your my only family every one left me.. please Y/n.. I'm hurting." I was in shock how could he be in pain when his the one causing the pain! "Dad please leave, I'm asking you nicely." He didn't move a bit. "Y/n I'll stop! I'll be a good father!" "No...I shouldn't even be calling you 'Dad' because I know your cheating on mom and ended up getting that other woman YOU KNOW WHAT!!!"

      "Get out!" He stood up and came towards me, "Get away from me!" He kept coming closer and closer. I pulled out my phone, "Dad don't come any closer! Not to me or Mom! I'll-I'll re-report you!" I sighed I really hate doing this but I can't handle it anymore. He looked at me with tears down his face. He stopped moving and turned toward the door, he looked at me and Mom one last time and left. "It's too early in the morning too have this drama already." I went to the bathroom and washed my face then prepared the food.

      "Mom..wake up." I slightly shook her and she woke up. "Good morning Mom." She smiled at me even though she was in pain. "Here have breakfast I made this all for you!" (A/n: *knee slap* for you! *wheeze*)

Jungkook POV

      I was up but lying on the sofa because I was to lazy to make breakfast for everyone. I heard footsteps and I saw Y/n come downstairs. I quickly closed my eyes and y/n came closer I felt her bend down and kiss my forehead. My face started to warm up and I turned the other way. No way! This was the first time someone made me blush!! I heard her walk into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I smoothly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture of her cooking. She looked so peaceful.

Y/n POV

I gladly ate while Mom and I talked to each other. "Hey do you feel better?" She looked at me and nodded, I suddenly remembered that Lisa gave me her number. I remember the number and typed it in I saved her contact, and started typing.

You:
Lisa?It's me y/n.

Lisa:
OMG! Y/n hello! Where are you at? Let's meet up if you can!

You:
I'm at the hospital with my mom. I'm going to leave soon anyway. So let's meet up!

Lisa:
Alright! Let's meet at xxx park!

You:
Okay, I'll drop off some stuff at the boys house then meet you there around 10:00?

Lisa:
Okay! I don't go in till 6:00! So we're good!

"Who are you texting?" I looked at Mom, "Oh, I'm texting Lisa she's the worker that treated my hand!" I showed her my hand. "She gave me her number because she wanted to be friends." "Ahh~ I see! Well you can go y/n, thank you for breakfast! It's so nice to have a daughter like you!" I smiled at Mom and hugged her then left. "Bye mom!" She waved a goodbye and I went back home.

Word count:1079 words
—————
Hey guys sorry for not updating. This is a short chapter, is this book even good should I continue writing it? I really don't know where this book is going but if I do continue writing it I'll make a very good ending somehow.