Chapter 2

Y/n POV

      I ran into the kitchen where Jin was and hid behind him. Thankfully I was small enough to hide behind his wide figure. "Jin hyung did y/n pass by here?" "Play along as I was not here." I quickly and quite said. "No she's not here I think she left already without eating." I pecked out of Jin's body and saw Jungkook was gone.

      "Hey thank you Jin!" He smiled and waved a good bye. I walked around and fell to the ground Jungkook was there. He grabbed my waist and sat on top of me and started tickling me. "S-Stop AHAH~~ J-J-J-Jungkook!!!!" I was laughing like there was no tomorrow. "H-Help me!!!" After a while Jungkook stoped tickling me.

      "Jin I thought you were trying to help me!!!" "I was but Jungkook didn't trust me so he hid behind the counter." I turned around to Jungkook and poked his side. "What in the world why did you have to trip me!!" I pretended to be mad. "1. I know your not mad at me. 2. you said something and you know you did!!"

      I turned away and left them and tried to ignore jungkook's calls. I sat on the couch thinking what I could do too get back at him. "I KNOW!!" I screamed out, the. I heard a whisper "you know what?" I turned around and Jungkook was right behind me. "N-nothing!" He eyed me suspiciously at sat beside me, "y/n~~ Tell me~~" "no, I'm not going to!" "Tell me~~" I whined and started pouting. "You look ugly when you do that stop." He looked at me in disbelief.

      "No I don't, your mean!" He got up and walked away, I felt kinda guilty he looked cute when he pouted. I got and followed him, he was going back into his room. He opened his door and closed it behind him. I quitely opened the door and looked for him. "Jungkook where are you?" All of a sudden I felt two strong arms around me, they lifted me and threw me on the bed. I ended up hitting my head against the head board. "Oww~~" I rubbed my head, and felt strong arms around me again.

      "Get off of me!" Jungkook just nuzzled his face into my neck. "I want to cuddle!" My heart was beating very fast I was freaking out, my crush was so close to me. I started blushing. "H-hey we shouldn't cuddle don't you have many other girlfriends who will tear me apart once they know I'm under the same roof as you!" He shook his head "no" not changing his position. He tightened his arms so I couldn't get out. I sighed it was no use of trying anymore. I played with his hair, moved it around everywhere. His hair was so soft like how I imagined, it was silky, and fluffy. But after a while I got bored playing with his hair, and took out my phone I started scrolling through my social media.

      One of his hands took my phone away. "Jungkook why!~~" "Play with my hair y/n~~!" I sighed and started playing with his hair again. After like 30mins of playing with his hair I heard soft snores, they were a soft light sound. I chuckled at him and tried getting out realizing, his arms were tighter around me then before. I gave up and fell asleep. I woke up too pots and pans clanging in the room. "WAKE UP LOVEBIRDS, ITS DINNER TIME!!!" Jungkook let go of me and I sat up.

      I rubbed my eye and got off of his bed, my head was still in pain. I punched Jungkook's chest, and ended up hurting my fist. "What was that for?" I shook my hand to ease the pain. "Well I tried getting you back for throwing me on the bed and hitting my head but I ended up hurting my fist." He laughed at me and I left the room actually mad at him. I walked out and into where I heard people talking, I assumed it was the dining room. "Hey guys, sorry I couldn't help Jungkook would no-" I felt his arms around me again. I'm so confused does he actually like me or his he playing with me? He's playing with you Y/n why would he like you?

      I slapped his hands and he let go. "Let go of me I'm mad at you and stop touching me." I looked at him and sat down, he looked kinda hurt. "Let's eat guys I'm starving!" Jin Said, I smiled and started eating. I took a bite of the pork belly and I was amazed it was delicious. "Who made the pork belly?" Jimin and Taehyung raised there hands, "I did!" They both said at the same time, then looked at each other. I laughed at them and said "well it's very delicious! You both equally did a great job!" I looked at Jungkook and he was so focused on eating he looked like a chipmunk.

      I smiled to myself and remembered something. "I know we're in the middle of eating but can I call my parents so there not worried?" They all looked at me and nodded. "Thank you." I got up and left the table I know my dad don't care about me but I'm calling just to check in. Ring, ring, ring "Y-y/n help me! Y-your d-dad is ahhh~" "MOM WHATS GOING ON!!!" "Come h-home please I-I need he-". The call ended I started freaking out my dad was a alcoholic and I'm sure he was beating my mom up. I ran back to the boys and asked for help.

      "I need someone to drop me off at my place please right now!" Jungkook instantly got up and pulled me into I'm guessing his car. "Where's your place located?" "It's at xxxxxxx!" He started speeding down to my place and it actually wasn't that far away we got there in 10 mins. I ran too the front door and grabbed the keys from under the light bulb and quickly opened the door. I heard screaming in the house I ran into the kitchen and found my Dad and Mom. My mom was on the floor defending herself with blood everywhere, the house was a mess. My dad had a knife in his hand, I yelled. "DAD STOP!!!" I ran too him and accidentally grabbed the knife from the blade and end up cutting myself.

      I pulled the knife away from his grip and threw it somewhere in the house. I tore a piece of my shirt and wrapped it around my cut. I winced at the pain I guess Jungkook chickened out cause I haven't seen him anywhere. I looked at my dad then Mom. I ran too my mom and kneeled down next to her completely ignoring my dad. I tore another piece of my shirt and placed it on my moms huge cut. I tried to put pressure on the cut but I was dragged away from my hair.

      I tried getting out of my dads grip but it didn't work. "JUNGKOOK I COULD REALLY USE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" As soon as I said that my dad's grip was loose and everything was silent. I got up and looked behind me and Jungkook was on top of my dad punching him. I ran too my mom and picked her up I'm strong if I'm fighting a girl but guys are another problem. I carried her bridal style and ran upstairs, I ran into her room and threw random clothes into a bag and then went into my room and threw random clothes into another bag. "Mom get on my back!" I said trying to get out as fast as possible. I heard footsteps behind me, I turned around and it was Jungkook. He had a couple bruises on his face and cuts but I looked worst from what he did and what my dad did.

      "Mom get on his back okay he won't hurt you."I tried sounding as calm as possible. She nodded and Jungkook went to her and carried her while I carried the bags. We ran back downstairs and out the door into the car. I closed the door and locked it. I ran too the car and threw the stuff into the back of Jungkook's car, I saw Jungkook put my mom in the back and also sat on the back with her head on my lap. Jungkook started driving while I pulled my phone out and called 119. I reported my dad and we went to the hospital.

Word count: 1454 words
——————
Hey there! I enjoyed writing this chapter I was planning this chapter to be a calm chapter but I changed it hoped you like it! -kookie__tae❤️❤️