Chapter 5

Y/n POV

      I reached the boys house and knocked on the door. "Ah! Morning Y/n!" "Morning Jimin-shi!" He moved away from the door allowing me to get pass. I went inside the kitchen and washed my dishes. All of them were at the table playing UNO when I heard Jungkook scream "UNO!! UNO!!" I looked at him and he flicks his card and was the 3rd winner.

      "So.. how was breakfast?" They all looked at me, "it was delicious!" They all said in unison. It was 9:00 I had 1 hour to chill and get ready. I went through my bag and found a nice outfit. It was a baseball-t that was black and white, black leggings, plaid jacket,with a red beanie, and some black combat boots.

      I quickly changed and into my clothes and did some quick mascara and eyeliner

I quickly changed and into my clothes and did some quick mascara and eyeliner. I looked at myself and smiled, "wah~ after all I've been through I can still genuinely smile." I walked out of the room and closed the door. I checked the time 9:20, "40 mins left." I sat on the couch and played my phone for 25 mins giving me 15 mins to get to the park.
*25 mins later*

I got off the couch and stood at the door putting on my shoes. "Where you going?" I looked to my right, "I'm going to the park with Lisa, Jungkook." "Can I go?" I looked at him why was he being so cute? And nice to me all of a sudden! "Um..sorry I think it was only girls day today.." he nodded and hugged me. I awkwardly hugged him back and pulled away. "Hey before you go.. I want to restart. Let's be friends!" He stuck his hand out for me to shake, I eyed him suspiciously and firmly grabbed his hands and [jung]shook it. "Bye!" I waved and closed the door to go meet Lisa I was on crunch time I had 10 mins to get to the park. I hate being late so I speed walked to the park. I sat on the bench waiting for Lisa. I felt a soft tap on my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder and there was Lisa.

"Hello unnie!" "Unnie?" How does she know that I'm older then her? "Yeah! It was on your documents that your birthday is 21 January 16, 1997!" "So when were you born?" "March 27, 1997!" I nodded then stood up. "Oh by the way is your hand okay? Does it hurt?" "No it doesn't hurt, I haven't looked at it since you bandage it but I should probably take it off." "Hey do want to get ice cream?" Her eyes brighten up and smiled.

      "YEAH!!" She left me and ran towards this ice cream shop. We got out ice cream then sat outside since there was this nice breeze. "Unnie do you want to-" "hey girls!" We both turned our heads it was the boys. "Hello what are you guys doing here?" "We wanted ice cream so we came here and found you guys!" "Or did Jungkook force you guy to come follow me and Lisa?" I said with a hint of curiosity in my voice. Yoongi cleared his throat, "Jungkook forced us too stalk you guys."

      "HYUNG!!" Jungkook yelled at yoongi annoyed. "Um.. well since you guys are here why don't we go to the arcade!" Lisa said trying to disregard the awkwardness atmosphere. "Okay!" We all said in unison, we got up and started walking to the mall. I was looking at my phone not caring about my ice cream since I bought it. Then I felt the ice cream drip then something wet licking it off. I looked and Jungkook took a bite out of my ice cream. "Yah!" Jungkook looked at me with the most innocent smile.

      "What I wanted ice cream!" Jungkook responded while still eating my ice cream

"What I wanted ice cream!" Jungkook responded while still eating my ice cream. "Here you can have it." I gave him the ice cream. "I won't eat it unless you eat it with me!" I looked at him with widen eyes. "Are you serious?!?" (A/n: I mean I would devour that ice cream with kookie!) He nodded and placed the ice cream right at my lips. I hesitated to eat the ice cream but I took a bite. He smiled at me and took a bite.

He was so cute! Him and his bunny teeth, his cheeks. I smiled at him and we reached the mall. "Let's go in groups!" Everyone rushed to get pairs while Jungkook hugged my shoulder. "We're partners!" Jungkook yelled. It was you and Jungkook, Lisa.Taehyung.Jimin, Suga.Hoseok, Jin.Rm. "At 1:00 meet at the front of the arcade you can go anywhere just stay in the mall!" Jin said being very stern. We all dispersed into the arcade and played games.

Jungkook and I played basketball, air hockey which Jin got hit in his manhood because everyone was watching Jungkook and I play. Pac-Man, etc. Jungkook won because I was at a disadvantage because of my hand. "Hey are you tired?" Jungkook asked concern. "Just a bit but I'll watch you play!"I said to cheer him up if he still wanted to play. "No I'm a bit tired myself." We walked outside of the arcade and walked around the mall. Jungkook dragged me into a store. And we bought 2 pink sweatshirts that were matching.

"Wear this to school on Monday!" Monday is in 2 days today is Saturday. "But wouldn't all your fan girls attack me for wearing the same clothes as you!" He shook his head "I broke up with all of them the day hyuna broke up with me." I looked at him weirdly, "Why?" He was silent for awhile "because I have someone I truly love.." "who?" I said interrogating Jungkook. "Also why did you buy sweatshirts in the middle of spring?" "Can I not!" I shook my head embarrassed, "I will not go to school if you don't wear this by the way!" "Are you joking!?!" He shook his head 'no'.

      "Alright..." I pulled out my phone it was 12:59! "Jungkookwegottogo!" I pulled Jungkook's arm there wasn't a lot of people but enough to where it was crowded. I pushed passed people while saying sorry. We reached the front of the arcade doors everyone was there staring at us. "You guys have fun?" Said yoongi with a hint of sarcasm. "Yeah! We did!" Jungkook obviously not getting yoongi's sarcasm, replied like a kid. I smacked my forehead. "Hey sorry guys.." "No problem! Let's go eat I'm hungry!" Jin Said I checked the time it was 1:10 we had around 4 hours and 50 mins till Lisa goes to work. I was walking when a hand grazed my hand. I shook it off and continued walking.

Word count: 1144words
———————
Hello fellow readers the coming chapters are going to not have a lot of action but I already know how the ending will be so be prepared!!!! There's probably going to be like at least 5 more chapters don't take my word on it though! Thank you for reading!! -kookie__tae❤️❤️