Chapter 16

Y/n POV

      I sighed in relief as I hugged Jungkook back tightly. I hummed softly and held his hands as he intertwined our fingers together. I looked up at him as he looked down at my short self. "Let's go back?" I asked and Jungkook hummed and shook his head. "Nope not yet! I want to be with my girlfriend a little longer!" Jungkook said and pecked my cheek, I laughed a little and poked his side.

      "We might be in the way of people babe.." I said and pecked his lips, Jungkook shruuged. "If were in peoples way th-" "Excuse me! Sorry you guys are kinda blocking the door to a certain room." I nodded and bowed. "Sorry!" I said and pulled Jungkook away from the spot. I glared at him and gently kicked his legs. "I told you we should've moved idiot!" I said and Jungkook pouted and picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the group. "Is that what you cal your boyfriend?" Jungkook said.

      "Well..no! But that is what you call a boyfriend that makes no effort to talk to their girlfriend!" I defended and pecked his neck before he set me down on the chair next to Jimin. Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and poked my chubby-ish cheeks. "Meanie." I said which caused Jungkook to attack me with kisses.

      I laughed and squirmed in the seat that I was sitting in. "S-stop!!" I said which made Jungkook give me more kisses then needed. "Aww~ So cute!" Vmin said and Jungkook stopped, "Oh? Look who's talking." Jungkook said as he pointed to the two and quickly stood up running away. Knowing he was going to get chased from Taehyung and Jimin. Taehyug and and Jimin popped up from the chair and ran after the squealing Jungkook, everyone giving the three weird looks. 

      I playfully shook my head and sat next to RM and Yoongi, I rested my head against Yoongi's shoulder. I knew he wouldn't mind since he thought of me as his little sister, Yoongi stroked my hair and made conversation with the other three. My stoamch made a small grumble, making Yoongi, RM, Jin, and Hoseok look at me. I blushed a light shade of pink and sheepishly smiled.

     "Y/n is hungry! Mission is to find the other three idiots and go to a--" Jin's sentence was cut off when Taehyung and Jimin had both of Jungkook's ears and either of their hands. While Jungkook was standing on the tips of his toes, as he was trying to reduce the pain in his ears. We all laughed when Hoseok started to finish Jin's broken sentence.

      "And go to a restaurant?" Hoseok said earning a nod from Jin, I got up walked over to the two and crossed my arms in front of the three. "What would make you two happy?" I said pointing to Jimin and Taehyung, Jimin hummed and smiled as he pointed to his cheek. Taehyung looked over at Jimin and did the same thing. "Kisses on the cheek?" I asked and they both nodded, Jungkook gasped when he saw what they were trying to do and pushed the other two away.

      Jungkook wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips softly, I blushed but kissed back as well. Vmin came over and I pulled away from our kiss, I held Jungkook's hand and patted his hair. "It's just a small kiss, nothing will happen. But if something does happen, I give full on permission you can to do something to them okay?" I said and Jungkook nodded his head. I walked over to Jimin and Taehyung and kissed them both on the cheek very quickly.

      I turned around to see Jin and RM, I looked at them when they both took my hand and ran outside to the car. I ran along with them not wanting to be run over. I looked behind me and saw everyone following behind us walking, well..except for Jungkook who was running over to us. Easily catching up with us. I was expecting Jungkook to take me in his arms and run over to the car, but he ran past us and touched the car. He smiled and waved his hand around, "I WIN!" Jungkook yelled.

      I playully rolled my eyes and nodded, as us three made it behind Jungkook. "Good job little bunny~" I said stroking Jungkook's hair, him leaning into my touch until he randomly decided to go back to the sentence that I had said before. "Little?" Jungkook asked as we all piled up into the car, Rm and Jin in the front us two in the back. While Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok was in the other car that they originally came in.

      I nodded as I sat next to him and buckled up, Jungkook closed the door I looked out the door when Jungkook pushed the red button that unlatches the seat belt buckle. I gasped when Jungkook pulled me onto his lap and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck. I straddled his hips, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I slapped his chest and glared at him, "You butt! That was scary!" I scolded Jungkook as he laughed and put my hair behind my ears. The whole entire time we were in the car Jungkook and I bickered because of his cheesiness. 

*At the restaurant*

      I quickly got out of the car and ran over to Hoseok engaging in a conversation so I wouldn't talk with Jungkook and make him a little jealous and upset. I wrapped my hand around Hoseok's arm as he warmly started talking about samoyeds the type of fluffy dogs that looks like polar bears. We all walked in the restaurant as Hoseok and I were still talking. We both sat down next to each other whenever we got seated.

      Jungkook sat down in front of me and looked at me instead of the menu, Hoseok and I paused our conversation to look at the menu. Once I was done I set my menu down and looked up to see Jungkook, with his mouth agape. I moved my foot under the table to touch his calf, this made Jungkook come out of his trance and quickly look at his menu.

      "Y/n~ What are you getting?" Jungkook asked I looked at him and ignored him as I turned to RM who was sitting beside me. "What are you getting Namjoonie?" I asked, Namjoon started to point to Jungkook. I pushed his finger down and I nodded telling him 'I know, I'm just pranking him.' He nodded his lips turning into a "O" shape, I smiled in return and looked at him for his answer.

      "Oh..just the prime rib?" I answered more in a question then a answer. I shrugged it off anyways as Namjoon nodded and ruffled my hair and smiled with his adorable dimples. I felt a ding and a light vibration come from my phone meaning I got a message. I saw Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, and Yoongi on their phones. I shrugged thinking one of them may have texted me, I pulled out my phone and saw Jungkook texted me. 

      Jungkook immediately looked at me, I quickly read his message which was saying. "Hey, why are you ignoring me?"  I laughed a little and left him on read. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, I looked down at my phone seeing a sad face emoji. I smiled and started typing, "Meet me near the restroom,"  I got up and excused myself telling them that I wanted water if I didn't come back in time.

      I left to the family restroom and waited inside for Jungkook, "Inside the family restroom."  I put my phone away and leaned against the sink with my arms crossed. I few seconds later Jungkook came and opened the door, his face plastered with a small smirk but soon was replaced with a force smile.

      I mentally laughed as he thinks he's going to do something or get something, I walked behind him and pushed against the door. I locked the door and walked back to where I was with a mouth-gaped Jungkook.