Chapter 33

Jimin P.O.V
It was like my life had just become some typical sitcom, living the same routines over and over again; me going home and jungkook following. But this time, this time it was different. He wasn't being annoying, he wasn't flirting with every female that walked past, in fact, he was walking in front of me starting straight a head.

Odd.

You'd think after yesterday I'd be scared to even be around him, I mean who wouldn't, but I couldn't shunt this feeling in the pit of my stomach, a feeling that made me more worried than scared, more confused than upset. I wanted to know more.

"J-ungkook?"

I couldn't stop my voice from failing me once again around him, this always seemed to happen when I tried to say something.

I watched with wavering eyes as jungkooks body continued to walk, his head hanging low, his frame slumped and his usual manners non existent. My stomach seemed to turned in a horrible way, like a terrible feeling growing or something bad was about to happened and It was making me feel sick.

"Kookie"

Jungkooks once hung head came shooting up, his body stopping instantly causing me to nearly smash into the back of him. I watched for a second, his head lulled back and forth like one of those bobbing dogs you'd seen in peoples cars, his arms, no, whole body looked like it was struggling to keep him upright.

My life was a continued pattern of maybes and what ifs, followed by I shouldn't of and why did I, that being said, 'maybe' that's why what I was planning on doing next was so stupid yet in my head; amazing idea.

I slowly moved my left hand towards his right, letting my small chubby fingers interlock with his before I clenched my hand tightly, not once daring to look up at his reaction. With my mind made up, my legs began to walk, my arms gently pulling him towards me as I guided him in the opposite direction of my house.

He's not the only one with secrets

Jungkook P.O.V
It was so warm.
So soft.
So small.

Yet oddly enough, those small, soft, warm hands made my whole body relax at one touch, made every stupid and bad though in my head vanish in a second.

I couldn't bring a single word to leave my lips as I trailed behind jimin and his small frame, our hands still locked together while my eyes were fixed to the back of his head, watching as his hair bounced with every step.

I probably should of questioned where we were going the second we started to move in the opposite direction of his house but why would I? Because even though I was a horrible human, disgusting, I was so relaxed around him, I trusted him completely. But why?

"Watch where you're walking kookie"

The words fell into my ears like honeydew, the sharp sensation of bitter sugar filled my mouth as I found myself doing nothing more the 'hmmmm' in response. But with those words in mind I let my eyes peel away from him every few seconds just to guide my own feet through the long grass we had no begun to walk through.

Wait. when did we start walking through grass? My eyes darted around my surrounding as Jimin continued to guide me through the small Forrest, I couldn't tell how we go here or when but now probably would of been the best time to panic, considering everything that had happened yesterday; but I couldn't stop myself from relaxing even more.

I watched the green leaves of the trees blow softly in the gentle breeze, I watched the way the wind practically sang as it danced and dodged every tree, flower or object in its sight. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the blood red roses that scattered themselves amongst the tall dark grass . It was beautiful.

"We're here"

Guys, thank you so SO much for the 10k. I know I've been a terrible author and haven't updated like I use to and like you want but I'll promise I'll keep trying. So please keep waiting!

사랑해