Chapter One

Aspen

I looked back at my old house in tears. I can't believe I was moving from my childhood home to some foreign country. I turned away, and walked to the car. I hopped in the backseat with my sisters. Ava and Summer were crying, Tierney was emotionless. We started driving to the airport, and about 20 minutes later, we arrived at our destination. I got out of the car, and walked into the large building.

We went through security, then went into Starbucks. After I got my Strawberries and Cream Frappe, I walked to the seats. I sat down and went on my phone for a bit.

"FLIGHT 673 TO SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA IS NOW BOARDING." The lady over the intercom said.

I got up with the rest of my family, and walked to board the plane. Once we got on the plane, I put my carry on above me, and put my seat belt on. I put my headphones in, and fell into a deep slumber.

-14 Hours Later-

"Attention all passengers, we will be landing in Sydney, Australia very soon. Please stay in your seat until the engines are off, thank you." The air hostess said.

I got up once we were allowed to, and walked off the plane. We all went to get our bags, and as soon as we neared, I saw my bag about to go through the tunnel thingy, and I screamed and ran up to it. I grabbed it at the last second. I walked out of the building, and caught up with Summer, who was hailing a taxi for our family.

A taxi van pulled up, and everyone threw their bags in the trunk. I hopped into the car next to Ava and Summer. My dad told the taxi driver our address, and we were off. About 10 minutes later, we pulled up to a house with gates.

It was a 5 story house and we each got our own floor! I got the top floor. I walked upstairs and opened my door. My room had gray and navy blue walls. I had Arctic Monkeys bedding. I had all my band posters up(approximately 500+). I had fairy lights strung around my room for lights, a flat-screen mounted on my wall, a yellow desk, and I also had a walk in closet.

After unpacking, I decided to go to bed. I set an alarm for eight, so I could get up to explore with the girls. After tweeting out a goodnight tweet, I fell asleep.

————————————————————————————————————

Hey, it's Emily I hope you liked it :)