Chapter Fifty-Two

Aspen

I push my way through people on the streets of Los Angeles, as I try to get to the bus stop. I see the bus coming, so I try and run to the stop, but I get pulled to the side. I shoot my head up, making eye contact with him.

"Well well well, look who we have here" Landon mutters, hands running up my side. I try to run away, but he drags me into the apartment building we were near. He goes to the elevator, pressing five, before the elevator shoots upwards. I hear the familiar ding, and the doors open.

Landon drags me to his apartment door, opening it. I try to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. He swings the door open, tossing me into the apartment like I was some type of ragdoll. I let out a cry when my hip rams into a cornor of his dresser. He grabs me by my hair tossing me onto the bed. I whimper as he starts to pull my dress off. I try to get his hands off of me but he just slaps me. He unclasps my bra, and slides off my panties. He drops his pants, and boxers, after removing his shirt. He pushes my shoulders into the bed, as he hovers above me.

****I'm not writing that ew*****

As soon as Landon is asleep, I jump out of bed, and limp to the pile of clothes. I slip my undergarments on, aswell as the dress, and slip on my shoes, before running out the door. I feel my dress pocket, thankful my phone was still in there. I try to hurry home, ignoring the pain shooting throughout my body.

I approach my house, swinging open the door. I take off my shoes, and limp into the kitchen to get some ice for my hip. When I walk in I see Ava with tears rolling down her face, Calum worried, and MIchael with his head in his hands. Calum's head shot up, and his eyes land on me, and he runs engulfing me in a hug. I let out a cry, because of the pain in my body, getting the other two's attention.

"What happened" Ava screeched standing up.

"I-I" I choke out, tears rolling down my face. I am startled by Michael's phone going off.

"Okay guys, Summer just got out of labor. We should probably head to the hospital" Michael says. Was that what Tierney needed?

We all head to the hospital, and as soon as we arrive we run up to the room TIerney said she was in. I tried to ignore my body's pain, and continue onwards.

"Summer" I wail, running into her room. Her head shoots up, and a grin spread across her face.

"Tell me is it a boy or a girl" I question, sittning down, once again trying to ignore the pain.

"It's a..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aspen in the sidebar.

I really love Acacia. Please don't hate me.

Aspens style

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=138967378

if you are on mobile highlight it and then click define then click search web or whatever and yeah

-e