Chapter 9

It was a beautiful day. I was feeling fine already and ready to go to school. Well, Fumatsuki-san did a pretty good scolding on me yesterday night. Instead of resting I had to listen very carefully.

While we were on the way towards school I was listening to a song. It was very soothing. It calmed me down.

I remembered. Mom usually play this song.

We arrived safely at school.

As I open the classroom's door...

"Gaile-san!!!" Everyone said. "Uwah! First thing in the morning your already this noisy." I said.

"Well we were worried about you." Inomata said. "Even Maria-chan?"

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck. I then sat on my chair with everyone following me. "Really guys, I'm fine." I said nervously.

Class started. Inomata-san said goodbye and will be back later at lunch at the daycare room to check out on me. She was the only person who isn't really convinced.

'Well, let's just take down notes, shall we?'

*time skip to lunch break*

"My hands are tired from writing. Four hours of taking down notes." I complained as I look at my hands. "Well it's best to take them down. If we suddenly forgot everything, we can simply look at our notes." Ryuuichi said. I just nodded in agreement. "Are you guys eating well?" I asked the kids who seems to be enjoying well.

"Hai/Abu~!" They all answered.

A sudden burst of opening doors startled everyone.

"I-Inomata-san?" A sweat drop trails down my face. "H-Here. I had a little help from the senpai's." She offered. I took the meal she made. I chuckled at how cute she is sometimes. "Thank you, Maria-chan." She blushed and nodded. Then eventually left.

Lunch was over. All the representatives were excused and were called at the gymnasium.

"Students, tomorrow will be the contest and the choosing of the winners. Since this is mainly a high school event, middle school was given participation on the dance event."

'Oooh! Lucky middle school.'

"So good luck."

Everyone started chatting with their companion, I went back to class. Luckily it was a vacant period. Next hour will be club activities.

'Well I guess I can excuse myself.'

"Ryuuichi-kun, what date is it today?" I asked. "Hmm, its 9th day of Feb."

"Thank you. Ah! I won't be at the club later, I'll be practicing for tomorrow's event."

"Oh, yeah tomorrow's the contest, is it?"

I nodded and eventually left the room to fetch my guitar at Mamizuka-sensei's faculty.

"Sorry for the interruption." I excused as I open the door. "Hello, Gaile-chan." Mamizuka greeted. "Sensei I'm here to get my guitar, thank you for taking care of it." I grabbed my guitar and waved goodbye.