Part 2

"Guys, can't we just let the two slide?"

"No, we can't. Besides, aren't you curious about them?"

"We can just ask them on Monday."

As they keep arguing, Hayato noticed them from a far, but Gaile didn't.

"Hmm? Haya-chan, what's wrong?" Gaile asked as she continues to bite her last part of the burger. He looked at her. "Huh? Why?" "E-Eh? Why? Cause your spacing out."

"Don't worry about that."

"O-Ok."

"Guys, they look perfectly normal. Eat your food already before we leave." Yuki said, trying her best to convince them. "W-What?! That! That doesn't look normal to me." Emiya pointed to them again. "What? Kamitani wiping Gaile-san's mouth? Looks normal to me." Inomata said.

"Why did you only ordered one sundae?" Gaile asked. She picked up the spoon and dipped it on top of the ice cream. "No reason." He simply replied. Gaile sweat drop, instead of arguing over a nonsense thing, she decided to share the sundae.

"Fine. Say 'ahh'." She scooped an ice cream and waited for Hayato to open his mouth. The raven boy stared at her for a moment. "Come on. Don't keep me waiting... This is kinda embarrassing." She blushes as she mumble the last words. He smiled a little and gladly opened his mouth and eat the cold dessert.

"That really isn't normal for me." They watched as the two share the sundae. "Ah! They're done guys. Lets go." They stood up from their sits and decided to follow them secretly. The other five has no choice but to follow the three. They ended up entering an arcade.

"W-Well, this isn't so bad. Maria-chan lets buy some token." Inomata nodded her head and followed Yuki.

"An arcade?"

"You've never been to one?"

"Uh, no since I don't have friends there and I had no time to actually have much fun."

"Oh, okay. Then, if you win we'll go to the Amusement park today."

"E-Eh? Are you sure? Then I won't lose then."

The two decided to play basketball, the one who scores the highest wins. But of course, Gaile doesn't want Hayato to pay all the expenses if she actually won.

"Ready, set, go."

They both slide the token in and the timer starts. Gaile, being a little small, actually can shoot very well. Hayato glanced at the blonde girl, seeing her determination. He couldn't helped but smile. He decided to let her win.

"I won!" She smiled widely. He patted her head. "Yeah, you did. Then I guess later we'll go. I actually picked this day cause there's a special event happening later at the amusement park."

"I hope there's fireworks. Its been a long time that I've actually had someone to watch it with me."

She looked around the arcade and decided to play the other games. There they went to a toy crane, attaining a matching mini toy. A white panda for Hayato and the normal color of the panda for Gaile.

Meanwhile...

"They totally look like dating." They three said in unison.

"Guys, your exaggerating too much." Ryuuichi tried his best to convince them to give up. "Kashima-kun, just let them. I can tell that Kamitani is taking us to places that we can enjoy ourselves." Nezu explained.

"Eh? What do you mean Nezu-kun?" Inomata asked. "Well you see, Kamitani noticed us already back at the fast food. And we hate to break the excitement of the three over there." Yagi added.