Chapter 33

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATINGG 😭😭😭😣 i got occupied by Singularity... and tweeting about it... and life tasks... and stuff of any normal person.....

Recap //

Well, you were in a dream - Author :)
Cuz last update sucked, so no need for a recap ~

///:

Hoseok's POV //

I frown watching Y/n mumble words in her sleep.

I already brought her down to the room, but she looks as bad as it is in her dream, her nightmare.

But she deserves this, I ponder, she needs to learn a lesson or two to obey me.

I walk away from my lovely and walk around the room, eyes never leaving her.

Stopping at a metal table, my fingers trace a syringe, following a small knife, my hands falling back to my sides afterwards.

...

"y̲̅e̲̅s̲̅, j̲̅e̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ j̲̅u̲̅n̲̅g̲̅k̲̅o̲̅o̲̅k̲̅, i̲̅ a̲̅m̲̅ a̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ y̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅s̲̅,"

Why did Sunshine mutter such a thing?

It infuriated me very much, but I decided to let it go when she said that.

She can be Jungkook's in her dreams, for all I care, that's the only place where she'll get what she wants, after all.

The real world is where I can actually have her,

åℓℓ tσ муѕєℓf.

I grin glancing at all the fun toys on the table, waiting for me to use them on Y/n.

I prick my pointer finger at the edge of a knife, a small spot of blood sprouting.

...

"M͜͡o͜͡m͜͡m͜͡y͜͡, a͜͡r͜͡e͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ o͜͡k͜͡a͜͡y͜͡?"

"D͜͡o͜͡n͜͡'t͜͡ w͜͡o͜͡r͜͡r͜͡y͜͡, H͜͡o͜͡s͜͡e͜͡o͜͡k͜͡, i͜͡t͜͡'s͜͡ j͜͡u͜͡s͜͡t͜͡ a͜͡ s͜͡m͜͡a͜͡l͜͡l͜͡ c͜͡u͜͡t͜͡,"

"O͜͡h͜͡,"

"I͜͡'l͜͡l͜͡ g͜͡o͜͡ w͜͡a͜͡s͜͡h͜͡ m͜͡y͜͡ h͜͡a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡s͜͡, a͜͡n͜͡d͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡ g͜͡o͜͡ b͜͡a͜͡c͜͡k͜͡ t͜͡o͜͡ p͜͡l͜͡a͜͡y͜͡i͜͡n͜͡g͜͡ w͜͡i͜͡t͜͡h͜͡ y͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡ f͜͡r͜͡i͜͡e͜͡n͜͡d͜͡, k͜͡a͜͡p͜͡e͜͡e͜͡s͜͡h͜͡?"

"K͜͡a͜͡p͜͡e͜͡e͜͡s͜͡h͜͡!"

"G͜͡o͜͡o͜͡d͜͡ b͜͡o͜͡y͜͡,"

"B͜͡u͜͡t͜͡ M͜͡o͜͡m͜͡m͜͡y͜͡,"

"H͜͡m͜͡?"