Chapter 46

A/n: oml I forgot to put the recap section in the last chapter

A/n: oml I forgot to put the recap section in the last chapter... okay it's quite a pain for me so I'll stop from now on kk 👌✨ ... idk if you guys like it or not tho so how about this?

Recap? Yes or no

and if you guys r confused about the last ch, luckily, you did not get raped (he just managed to get you in his hold after you had been on the floor, but heavens thank god nothing else happened)

congrats

Your POV //

Hoseok hastened forward, swaying a bit to the right, and then to the left, almost as if he was tipsy or something.

But his eyes told me a different story.

His eyes, pools of darkened brown, were crazed and enlarged, a dangerous glint in them.

"S-Stay back o-or else!" the dirty man holding me shrieked.

Hoseok paid no attention, and his eyes landed on me suddenly.

Sobbing lightly, I stopped, frightened, yet curious.

For a moment, I could see his lips turn somewhat into a slight smile, before he took another step forward.

I couldn't describe his smile. It wasn't sincere, fake, anything.

I didn't know what Hoseok meant when he smiled, either. Whatever he wanted me to understand, I thought of it otherwise.

For me,

It was a signal for me to get out of the fucking way.

I couldn't have tried to pry out of this man's hold before, because if I did, he'd just catch me again.

But now, someone's here.
h̸o̸s̸e̸o̸k̸'s̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸

The man now trembling, I noticed his grip on me had lightened.

Now!

Focusing on my arms, I braced myself, mustering all the strength I could, before I broke free, surprising the individual.

"B-Bitch!"

The instant my legs were on the floor, I bolted out of his arms' reach.

Unexpectedly, my legs gave out after a few steps, and I fell to the ground.

I didn't have to worry about him going after me, though.

He'd have to worry about him.

Not even a second after, I heard the disgusting male's high pitched voice as he yelped, causing me to look back.