I'm Truly Sorry

Hey everyone! I'm really really sorry for not having updated for SO SO SO SO LONG. I know it's been practically a year since I updated ANY of my stories and I'm truly sorry about that.

I've noticed that a lot of people still actually care about this story and I'm very thankful for that, but guys I just lost it. I don't have any inspiration or any motivation for continuing this story. Despite the fact that I kind of want to continue it still because it was so fun writing this, I literally have no idea how I'm even going to continue it. I used to have all these crazy ideas about Eleanor's parentage and other stuff. You guys still haven't even seen the Yule Ball, and I'm so pissed at myself for not giving you guys the Yule Ball that everyone's been waiting for.

If anyone's up for it, you guys can help me write it and give me ideas for what I could add in :)). I'll credit you, promise. Heck, if you guys want, you can even help me co-write the crap out of it. Not just this story, ALL my other stories.

For now, I'm putting everything on hold. I'm trying to find my way back, and when I do, I promise I will continue this story. If you guys have any suggestions, message me on here at wattpad. Tell me what you think I should do with this story. Maybe even share your theories with me if you have any and maybe we can make it happen. I promise if you do I'll give you credit for all the help.

Thank you all so much for continuing to read this story. I truly am thankful.

I love you all and God bless all of you❤❤❤

-Ayla