Episode1

Thank you for all ur support and encouraging me to continue.

EPISODE 1

....Swasan smile at each other. Sanskar side hugs Swara and kisses her forehead as fireworks light up the night sky and our beautiful couple look up to see the beautiful celebration of their love......

 Sanskar side hugs Swara and kisses her forehead as fireworks light up the night sky and our beautiful couple look up to see the beautiful celebration of their love

***

Everyone claps.

Professor- Wow Swara and Sanskar! U guys did an excellent job on this project. I must say, u guys are looking good in this semester of literature. Keep up the good work.

Swara and Sanskar look at each other and smile. As they walk back to their benches, their smiles turn into angered stares.

Swara thinks- I can't believe I had to work with this Akru Maheswari!

Sanskar thinks- I can't believe I had to work with this Siyappa Queen!

FLASHBACK

"SHUT UP!!!"

Everyone turns to see Swara and Sanskar fighting.

Swara- HOW DARE YOU!

Sanskar- How dare me? How dare you?

Swara- How dare you touch me?

Sanskar- Excuse me! Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai to touch u. U bumped into me!

Swara- U bumped into me!

Sanskar- U bumped into me!

Kavya sees Swara and Sanskar fighting.

Kavya- Oh no they started again.
Kavya runs over to Swara.

Kavya- Swara. Swara let's go. Class is about to start.
Kavya pulls Swara away.

Sanskar- Yea yea take her away. If she's here one more minute then she might eat me whole.

Swara- SHUT UP!!!!
Everyone around covers their ears.

Class...

Sanskar walks into class laughing with his best friend Rishi. He walks in and sees Swara sitting with Kavya. Swara and Sanskar exchange death glares as Sanskar sits in his seat. The professor enters the room. Everyone stands.

Everyone- Good morning ma'am.

Professor- Good morning. U may sit. I will be ur literature teacher for this semester. I think most of u have found out that I am new to this college. That does not mean that I don't know anything about how students behave. I have been teaching for 10 years. So don't try anything funny with me. Understood?

Everyone- Yes ma'am.

Professor- Ok so let's get on with the class. This semester, ur final grade will be solely based on one project. Do not treat this project as a trivial assignment. This will be a project where u will be able to work with a partner.
Swara looks at Kavya and smiles. Sanskar gives a thumbs up to Rishi.