Episode 39

Recap: Swara wins the challenge and comes to college wearing a sari. Sanskar is mesmerized seeing her and they get romantic. It was the last day of their college. Swara and Sanskar graduate. Swara tells Kavita to change but Kavita still keeps her ways and vows to get Sanskar.

EPISODE 39

The night was calm and majestic. Gadodia Mansion was lit up with celebration and enjoyment. Guests were coming in. The Maheswari family finally arrived at Gadodia Mansion. Sanskar was looking dashing in a grey and royal blue sherwani. Shomi greeted them as they came. Sanskar was led to the throne, where he sat and waited for his lady love to come. Rishi walks up to him.

Rishi- Sanskar, bhai and bhabhi didn't come?

Sanskar- They are coming. They should be on their way.
Sanskar's eyes started wandering again. Rishi smirked.

Rishi- Vaise, Swara still has a long time before she comes down. Kavya went to get her about half an hour ago and she's still not ready.
Sanskar gulped in embarrassment.

Sanskar- No...It's nothing like that. I was just looking at the decorations.
Rishi laughs.

Rishi- Sanskar, looks like your wait is over.
Rishi signs to the top of the stairs. Sanskar's eyes follow Rishi's gaze and lands upon the beautiful wonder coming down only for Sanskar. Swara was looking breathtakingly gorgeous in her cream colored lehenga. The matching gold jewelry accessorized the glow of her body perfectly and the light curls in her hair seemed to be majestic waves. Sanskar was spellbound at the sight of Swara. The world around him seemed to fade away, leaving only the spotlight on his lady. As Swara saw the love and intensity in Sanskar's eyes, her cheeks turned a shade of pink. The brown orbs that were glued on to her seemed to be working magic over her emotions. A faint smile reached her lips as she sat down next to Sanskar.

Swara thinks- Look how stubborn this Sanskar is. He's staring at me with huge eyes, but he won't even compliment me. Khadoos kahi ka.

Swara- Sanskar, stop staring at me.
Sanskar snaps out of his trance.

Sanskar- I wasn't staring.

Swara- Hawww. Ur such a liar Sanskar.

Swara mumbles under her breath- Unromantic kahi ka. God, how did I end up loving such a buddhu like Sanskar?

"Aur hum? What about us?"
Everyone turns to the door. There, standing was Laksh and Ragini. Raglak walk up to Swasan. Swara was confused while Sanskar stands up with an elated smile on his face.

Sanskar- Bhai...

Sanskar hugs Laksh.
Swara thinks- Bhai?

Lak- Hi Swara. This idiot probably didn't tell you about me right? Well, I am Laksh Maheswari, Sanskar's brother.

Rag- And I am...

Swara- Ragini bhabhi. Right?
Ragini was shocked.

Rag- Are, how did you know?

Sanskar- Yea Swara, I never told you about them. How did you know?

Swara- So this is where the characters of Laksh and Ragini came in our assignment, Love Is Blind? Pata hai bhai, Sanskar didn't tell me anything about you guys.
Sanskar looks tensely and Laksh and Ragini. Ragini fakes anger to Sanskar.

Rag- It's ok Swara, now that you are coming to us, you will learn all about us.

Ram- For that, we will have to make Swara our daughter. Kyun Shomi ji? So shall we start the ring ceremony?

Shomi- Of course!

Shomi brings out the ring. Swara puts the ring on Sanskar's finger. Everyone claps. Swara waits eagerly for Sanskar, who seemed to be a bit tensed. Sanskar fumbles with the ring in his hand.

Sanskar- Swara...I'm sorry...it's kind of small and not extravagant...

Swara smiles- It's beautiful.
Sanskar looks lovingly at Swara while she holds out her hand. Sanskar slips the ring onto Swara's finger, making her his own. The ring ceremony ends. Swara was walking around when she overhears a guest's convorsation.

Lady- Isn't that Ram Maheswari? And that's his son, Laksh Maheswari.

Lady 2- Ha, Shomi ji is very lucky to have gotten her daughter married in the Maheswari family.
Swara was confused.

Swara- Lucky? What are they talking about?
As Swara was engrossed in her thoughts, she was pulled out of the crowd and into an empty corner.

Swara- Sanskar tum!

Sanskar- Swara shhh! Do you want to gather the whole party here?

Swara (attitude)- What do you want Sanskar?

Sanskar- Oh so this much attitude Mrs. Maheswari?

Swara- Correction, I'm not Mrs. Maheswari yet.
Sanskar raises his eyebrow. Swara starts to walk away. Sanskar holds her arm and pulls her back. Stopping her against the wall, Sanskar raises his arms and blocks Swara's path to leave.

Swara- Sanskar what are you doing? Leave me.
Sanskar kisses Swara's forehead. Swara closes her eyes.

Sanskar- So I'm unromantic?

Swara- Sanskar....
Sanskar kisses Swara's cheek.

Sanskar- How did you fall in love with a buddhu like me?
Swara was melting with Sanskar's touch. Her anger seemed to fade away and it became very difficult for her to keep up this attitude. Swara clenched the side of her dress as she struggled to not let Sanskar have any affect on her.

Sanskar- So Ms. Would be wife, should I show you just how romantic I am?
Sanskar's eyes fell upon Swara's soft, pink lips. He cupped Swara's cheek and leaned in. They inched closer, reducing the space between them. Kavya was walking by when she sees the two. She quickly turns around and hits her head.

Kavya- Yaar Kavya, why do you always come in on their moments?
Just as the distance between Swara and Sanskar were decreasing and the pairs of lips were finally about to meet for the first time, they heard a cough. Swara opened her eyes and looked at Sanskar, who was still leaning in to her. Swara pushed Sanskar away as she saw Kavya.

Kavya- Sorry, galat timing ho gaya. Swara, Shomi aunty is calling you.

Sanskar- Nahi nahi. Ur timing is perfect, as usual. Swara, u should buy your friend a watch, so her timing is even more perfect.

Sanskar walks away in anger. Swara and Kavya look at each other in shock before suddenly bursting out into laughter.

Precap: Finally the auspicious time has come for the marriage of Sanskar Maheswari and Swara Gadodia....