Episode 47

Recap: Sanskar brings a traumatized Swara home. Still in shock and fear, Swara slaps Sanskar. However, Sanskar is able to tame her and cleans and dresses her wounds. Swara gives a huge surprise to the family when she reveals that Sanskar still has his 50% share of the property.

EPISODE 47

Ram- Thank you Swara beta. You don't know how much you have helped us.

Swara- Arey dad what are you saying? This is my family also, and I can't do the small thing to help my family?

Sujju- Really Swara, you are not my bahu, you are my daughter.
Swara smiles.

Ap- Ok chalo chalo, we have to get our things packed. Everyone go.
Everyone goes to pack their stuff. Sanskar was still speechless. Swara comes up to him and snaps her fingers in front of his face. Sanskar snaps back into reality. Swara looks at Sanskar weirdly.

Swara- Kya? Where are you lost?

Sanskar- No, I mean Swara? Is that you?

Swara- Kyun?

Sanskar- I mean I call you siyappa queen for a reason, and here you are fixing things, not creating siyappas.

Swara- Sanskar, don't forget that I was a topper in college.

Sanskar- Haa, in academics, you are a hero, but common sense mein toh tu ekdam zero.

Swara- What! Sanskar!
Sanskar runs away.

(The Court...)

Judge- Order in the court!

The court room silences. Sahil is brought in by the police. Laksh and Sanskar give him death glares as he enters the court room. The court case proceeds on as the whole Maheswari family waits on anxiously. Swara looks over at Sanskar and sees he is tensed. Swara reaches her hand out and gently places it on tops of Sanskar's hand. Sanskar relaxes a but after getting a reassuring nod from Swara. The court case pursues and the favor starts turning towards the Maheswari family.

Judge- Is Swara Maheswari present in the court?
A confused Sanskar looks over at Swara. Swara stands up.

Swara- Yes your honor.

Judge- Mrs. Maheswari, do you have an allegation against Mr. Sahil Maheswari?

Swara- Yes.

Judge- Then this case will proceed after the judicial intermission. Everyone please evacuate the courtroom.

Everyone clears the court room.
Sanskar- Swara, what was that? What are you doing in there?

Swara- Sanskar, I am filing an allegation against Sahil on the charges of s*xual assault.

Sanskar- Swara, you do know that bringing up an allegation in court requires evidence in hand.

Swara- Sanskar, I know.

Sanskar- Do you have the evidence?
Swara nods. Sanskar puts his hand on Swara's shoulder but then pulls it back again.

Swara- Sanskar, what happened?
Sanskar- Voh...Swara, can I ask you something?
Swara holds Sanskar's cheek.

Swara- Sanskar, is everything ok?

Sanskar- Are you still uncomfortable to my touch? I mean yesterday night...
Swara remembers their incident when Sanskar was dressing Swara's wounds.
Swara turns away from Sanskar.

Swara- No Sanskar, I'm not uncomfortable about you, I'm uncomfortable about me. I didn't want you to see all my scars and tattoos. I didn't...
A tear rolls down her cheek. Sanskar turns Swara back towards him and wipes the tear away. He pulls her into a a hug.

Sanskar- Swara, you are beautiful the way you are. Those scars are not only yours anymore. They're mine also. I will take all your pain away and bear it. I love you just the way you are.
Swara pulls out of the hug and laughs.

Swara- Ok stop saying such filmy dialogues. You are so unoriginal Sanskar.

Sanskar- Kya karu, when such a beautiful girl is in front of my eyes, dila kahi kho jaata hain.
Swara laughs and hugs Sanskar.

The Next Scene...

Judge- Mrs. Swara Maheswari please be present in the witness box.
Swara goes to the witness box. Sahil clenches his fists as he sees Swara.

Judge- Do you testify that Sahil Maheswari has harassed you?

Swara- Yes.

Judge- Do you have any proof?
Swara looks at Sanskar. Sanskar's eyes widen as he anticipates Swara's next step.

Sanskar thinks- No Swara please don't.

Swara closes her eyes- Sorry Sanskar, I have to do this.

Swara- Yes your honor. I still have the marks left by Sahil Maheswari.
Swara pulls down her dress, revealing the marks on her shoulder. Sanskar closes his eyes.

Judge- On the allegations of property theft and s*xual harassment, Sahil Maheswari will be inclined to 5 years in imprisonment. The Maheswari property will return to its rightful owners.
Everyone in the Maheswari family becomes elated. Sanskar runs to Swara and hugs her.

Sanskar- Thank you Swara! You brought back the happiness in this family.

Sahil thinks- Swara bhabhi ji, you did not do right today. Mein toh aap ko dekh lunga.
The police take Sahil away.

Sanskar- Come, let's go home to your actual sasural.

Precap: Swara decides she needs to fulfill her promise....