Episode 42

Recap: Swara does her bidaai from Gadodia mansion. Sujju, Ap, and Ram leave to their village house to prepare for Swara and Sanskar's arrival the next day. Laksh and Ragini go with Swara and Sanskar back to Sanskar's flat. Raglak tease Swasan. It is Swasan's suhaag raat. Swara says she cannot take their relationship to the next level until she fulfills a promise she made to herself. Sanskar silently supports her.

EPISODE 42

Swara woke up as the sun rays tickled her skin. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to move, but something didn't let her. Swara found herself in the same position as last night. She smiled as she saw Sanskar's arm draped around her waist, holding her protectively. She tried removing his arm, only to fail at again and again. Very slowly, Swara tried to turn, but Sanskar only pulled her closer. The sudden pull caused the increased proximity between them. Swara's face was mere centimeters away from Sanskar's face, their noses almost in contact. She looked at Sanskar, admiring the cuteness of his sleeping face.

Swara whispers- Sanskar?
Sanskar slowly opened his eyes and looked at Swara.

Swara- Good morning.

Sanskar smiled- Good morning Mrs. Maheswari.

Swara- Now leave me Sanskar, it's late.

Sanskar- Late? The Swara I know doesn't get up early.

Swara- Sanskar, we are leaving to your house today remember? Bhai and bhabhi must be waiting for us. Let me go.

Sanskar chuckles- They are probably still sleeping also.
Swara stares at Sanskar.

Sanskar- What?

Swara- I never noticed how hot you are in the morning.
Sanskar's eyebrows raise as Swara realizes what she just said.

Sanskar- Well, it is our first morning together and there's plenty more left.
There's a knock on the door.

Swara- Sanskar chodo please.
Sanskar shakes his head.

Sanskar- First...
Sanskar points to his lips.

Swara- Sanskar! Someone is at the door. Leave me.

Sanskar- Not until I get what I want.
Swara sighs.

Swara- Close your eyes.
Sanskar closes his eyes. His grip on Swara loosens. Swara smiles and leaves a kiss on Sanskar's cheek and quickly get up.

Sanskar- That's cheating Swara!

Swara- Everything is fair in love and war my love.
Swara runs to open the door. She opens the door and finds Laksh and Ragini standing there.

Ragini- Good morning Swara. Had a good sleep? Where is my devar ji?
Sanskar comes up behind Swara.

Sanskar- Good morning bhabhi.
Laksh and Ragini suddenly become shocked. Sanskar is confused.

Sanskar- What happened? Is everything ok?

Laksh- Did you have a good sleep?

Sanskar- Yes why?

Ragini- Are you sure?
Swara is confused. She looks at Sanskar and becomes shocked. Looking at the lipstick mark on Sanskar's cheek, the color rises on Swara's cheeks.

Sanskar- What happened? Why are you all behaving strangely?

Ragini- Laksh, let's go.

Laksh- My dear bhai, just check your beautiful face in the mirror. We see how much sleep you got last night.
Ragini pulls Laksh away. Swara quickly closes the door.

Sanskar- Swara, what were they talking about?
Swara runs into the washroom, leaving a baffled Sanskar behind. Sanskar walks over to the mirror.

Sanskar- What were they....
He is shocked to see the lipstick mark on his cheek.

Sanskar- Swara!!!

The Next Scene...

Swara and Sanskar pack their bags and head off to the village house with Laksh and Ragini. They get in a taxi.

Sanskar- Swara, are you sure you can handle it?

Swara- Yea why not?

Sanskar- Swara, life there is not as easy and simple as the life you are used to.

Swara- Sanskar Maheswari, never underestimate the power of a common man...sorry common woman.
The taxi comes to a sudden stop.

Swara- Why did we stop?

Driver- Madam, I can't go any further. You will have to walk from here.
Swasan and Raglak get out of the taxi with their luggage. They start walking on the small road.

Laksh- Now Swara and Sanskar, be careful. The path is muddy. Be careful not to fall.

Ragini- Ha Sanskar, take care of Swara.
There was no reply.

Laksh- Sanskar?
Laksh and Ragini turn around and see a surprising sight. Swara was in Sanskar's arms. Sanskar was holding Swara's waist, as she was about to fall. Swara wrapped her arms around Sanskar's neck for support. The two were lost in each other's eyes.

Laksh- What the....

Ragini- Yeh dono bhi na, they will start anywhere.

Laksh- Sanskar!
Sanskar snaps out of the eye lock and drops Swara.

Sanskar- Oh sorry sorry.
Sanskar helps Swara up.

Sanskar- Voh actually, Swara slipped and I caught her. Bas, that's it.
Laksh and Ragini chuckles.

Ragini- Ok let's go.
They arrive at the house and Sujju completes all of Swara's rituals.

Sujju- Come Swara, I will show your around. Today, you will have to make something for the family as per the rituals.

Ap- Swara beta, can you cook?

Sanskar- Badi maa, what are you saying. Do you know how good Swara cooks? The six months we were together, she is the one that fed me. Kya taste hai matlab....
Swara blushes.

Ap- Ok ok. Swara beta, looks like you have a fan.
Sanskar goes to his room and Sujju and Ap laugh. Swara makes halwa for everyone, receiving praises for her cooking skills.

The Next Scene...

Sanskar was in his room, unpacking his suitcase. Suddenly Swara comes running into the room and jumps onto Sanskar's arms. A shocked Sanskar carries Swara bridal style while Swara screams.

Swara- Sanskar bachao!

Sanskar- Swara, what happened?

Swara- Sanskar....there's...there's...

Sanskar- What Swara!

Swara- There's a chicken chasing me! What if it eats me? Sanskar please save me!
Sanskar was speechless before he bursts out into laughter.

Sanskar- Kya Siyappa Queen, you were scared of a chicken?

Swara- Sanskar, don't laugh. If you saw how it was looking at me, you would get scared also.
Sanskar sets Swara on the bed.

Sanskar- Ok ok. No more chickens will bother you. I will talk to them.
Swara playfully slaps Sanskar's arm.

Swara- Shut up Sanskar.
Sanskar chuckles.

Sanskar thinks- You're too cute Swara. I love you.

Precap: Swara's promise revealed...