1.3 [ ✓ ]

"Hyuck! Hyuck, wait! Don't run away, please!"

Mark yelled as the younger male slowly walked away as he saw Mark apporaching him. But Haechan didn't want to, he didn't want to look in the others eyes because he knew he'd become weak.

"Hyuck! I'm sorry! Let me explain!"

He again yelled, running behind Haechan. Suddenly, Haechan was forced to stop as he bumped into someone and the person started to threaten the now scared boy.

"Hey! Don't touch him!"

Mark pushed away the person, as he indentified the stranger. He was the boyfriend of one of Marks Friends.

"Hey.. uh.. Tae-Taeyang right?"

The said male looked at him, obviously he didn't remember him. But he was drunk so it wasn't really suprising.

"I'm Mark.. Mark Lee. I'm a friend of Youngkyun. Don't you remember?"

Slowly, the older seemed to get flashbacks but tears suddenly streamed down his cheeks. While Mark was talking to the stranger, Haechan hid behind the candians broad shoulders as he didn't want to leave Mark alone.

"H-He broke u-up with me."

Taeyang sobbed, crying heavily and throwing himself in Marks arms while Haechan immediately got jealous and wanted push him away from his Mark.

"Why?"

"I cheated on him.."

------------------

a/n; hi

i love sf9

appreciate sf9

i'm tired and i'll go to sleep soon

hope you like it

- caro