1.9 [ ✓ ]

As promised, Haechan came back the next day. He was the first one to arrive and waited for his friends to arrive.

"Hyuck you're back."

Jeno said and smiled as he reached the other, shortly hugging him. Only about five minutes later his boyfriend Jaemin with Jisung arrived.

"Mama Jaemin and his baby chick."

Haechan laughed and Jisung hit his shoulder, he didn't want to be treated like a baby. Jaemin grinned and wrapped his arms around the youngest shoulder, trying to kiss his cheek but Jisung rejected him.

"Jeno hyung looks like he's about to kill someone."

Jisung mumbled, each of them looked at the said person who angrily stared at the wall behind Jisung. Jaemin chuckled and let go of Jisung, walking over to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around his jealous boys' neck.

"I love you."

Jaemin whispered before he pressed his lips on Jeno's who passionately kissed back.

"I love you more."

Jeno replied after their lips parted, both staring at each other with heart eyes. Next to them, their friends acted as if they were about to throw up.

"Ewww."

"Don't be so rude."

Mark approached them. As he was there, he stopped next to Haechan and wrapped his hands around the youngerst waist, pulling him as close as possible. While they were talking with their friends, it probably happened that Marks hand went down a bit but *pssht*.

-------------

a/n; i changed that the text is not in the middle anymore

wuh

i'm sleepy

nevermind

bye bye

- caro