2.0 [ ✓ ]

As the teacher arrived, they made their way into the classroom, Haechan having a deep blush on his cheeks due to Marks hand laid on his buttcheek. He was scared someone might saw it, he doesn't want the whole school to know that they had something.

Were they even having something? They cuddled, kissed and sometimes even made out but none of them said anything, especially not this specific short sentence.

Haechan became unsure if Mark did all this just for fun, playing with the youngers feeling and some time be like "Oh, did you really thought I'd love you? Haha, how stupid." and then he'd be heart broken and cry and lonely and-

"Sunshine? The lesson is over, come."

Mark pulled him out of his thoughts. He slowly nodded and stood up, packing his stuff and taking his bag. As he turned around, Mark showed him his cute smile, reaching out for the youngers hand. They intertwined their fingers, then walking through the school halls.

As they made their way to the cafetaria, Mark never let go of his hand even when other students were giving them weird looks. Haechan slightly hid behind the others broad shoulders, getting shy as others were observing them.

Even when they reached their friends table, Mark hardly let go of Haechan, touching him in any kind of way, not being ashamed of getting caught.

'He would not do it if he wouldn't love me, would he?'

Haechan thought, getting more confident in the feeling that it's not an one-sided love.

------------

a/n; wzup

i actually don't know if these things above are having any kind of sense

the end of the chap before messed everything up a bit

but it's okay

how y'all doing?

i won't have school today and tomorrow yay

bye bye love y'all

- caro