3.0

Haechan stood behind the canadian, intertwined hands with his boyfriend who brought him to school as Haechans first lesson was cancelled.

"Oh. Hi Jisung. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

Mark turned around to see who Jisung was and tensed as he noticed Haechan standing next to the tall black haired male.

Haechan looked at Mark, getting uncomfortable. He never thought of Mark being back in school right the day after Jeno told him.

"Is he the friend you talked about?"

He leaned down to Haechans ear, his plump lips brushing it. Haechan nodded, staring at the ground since he became very unsure about what to do, still he didn't let go of Jisungs hand.

"Hi, you must be Mark right? I'm Jisung, Hyucks boyfriend."

Jisung smiled friendly, wanting to shake hands with Mark but the other refused and even looked kind of disgusted. Jisungs smile slowly died and he pulled back his hand, clearing his throat.

"I need to go now. Bye babe, I love you."

He pressed his lips on Haechans, the kiss didn't last long but he still was passionate. As they pulled away, one could see how in love they were as they looked in each others eyes.

And if you listened carefully, you could hear a quiet crack of Marks heart.

---------------

a/n; yo

i controlled the chapter (for now at least) but it's morning

i'm on a school trip on wednesday and i don't think we have wifi there so you'll probably get a new chapter next satur- or sunday (or sooner if theres wifi)

have a good day ♡♡