3.2

As Haechan walked out the schools yard after the school bell rang the last time, he waited in front of it since Jisung wanted to pick him up.

He stood there, observing the other students getting on their bus' or getting picked up by their parents.

But soon he noticed that only a few students around him were left before he looked on his phones clock. Jisung should have been there twenty minutes ago.

Haechan decided to call his boyfriend but he got delayed everytime and the next bus perfectly stopped to pick up the last students. He got on the bus and sat down, waiting for the stop station at his boyfriends house.

When he arrived, he saw a strange car parking in front of it. But maybe Jisung had a new friend and they met up, Haechan sometimes forgot the time when he was with friends too.

He rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. But seeing a stranger standing in front of him as he opened the door who didn't wear anything than a thin blanket wrapped around his hips wasn't something he hoped for.

"Uh.. hey? Who are you?"

He politely asked.

"I'm Lee Minho. Who are you?"

"Lee Donghyuck. Jisungs Boyfriend."

Minho mouth formed 'o' as he ran into the house. Haechan walked in too, following him into the living room.

"You never told me you had a boyfriend! How poor are you to cheat on him!"

He heard the stranger yelling who ran pass him only a few seconds later. After him came Jisung who stopped moving as he saw Haechan standing in the hall.

"Babe.."

"Fuck you."

------------

a/n; minsung made it

even though it's hurting our sunshine

the first week of school is finally over and i couldn't be happier, i'm hella exhausted

did everyone listen to the dreamies album?

drippin' lyrics shocked me on a new level

but haechan said he's not comfortable with such things what a cutie

have a nice week end