3.1

As the break was over, Haechan waited for Jaemin and Jeno since they would have the next class together as Mark walked around the corner, grabbing the youngers arm to pull him along.

"Let go of me!"

Haechan tried to wiggle his arm free but Mark seemed to not have it. After a while, he pushed the younger into the schools cubbyhole and closed the door behind him, locking it so nobody would disturb them.

"What the f-"

"Shut up."

Mark said before he took a deep breath to collect his thoughts about what he wanted to say.

"Who is this guy? This.. what was his name again? Jesung? Sisung?"

"Jisung, Hyung."

Mark slowly nodded, ruffing his hair. He never thought of Haechan having a boyfriend would mess his mind so bad.

"But I.. I've only been away for like a year.. How- How could you?"

"How could I? Bitch, you broke my fucking heart! Goddamn asshole."

Haechan answered, glaring at the older who had no words before unlocking the door and running away.

-------------

a/n; home sweet home

it was fucking horrible

we only had wifi in the forest

the food was disgusting (i feel like throwing up since 3 in the morning)

the people around me were annoying the shit out of me (as always)

but i'm back home and hopefully i'll be better

WE GO UP IS THE SHIT OMG I DIED WHEN DID THEY GROW UP SO MUCH

love y'all ♡