3.6

Cliché isn't it?

Your teacher suddenly decides to do a project and also decides who every one is going to work with. And because they knew you were best friends, you get paired up with your now ex best friend.

Haechan wanted to cry but somehow was excited for the 'private' time he was going to spend with Mark. He wasn't sure if he was ready for this but he had no choice, the project was 50% of their grade.

"Now, sit next to your partner and talk about everything!", Mr. Cha said.

Haechan kept his head low, unsure about what to do as the chair next to him was suddenly moved back.

"So.." Mark cleared his throat, "How.. we gonna do.. this?"

His voice was shaking, his whole body was slightly shaking, he never knew it was going to be as hard to speak with the brunette.

"You do your part, I'll do my part. Then we'll somehow present it." Haechan said without giving his partner any attention.

"But.."

"I don't want to fucking see you more than I need."

The younger hissed before grabbing his things and leaving the classroom after the bell rang.

--------------

a/n; yo i'm still alive lol

i've had a lot to do with school and 'work' so i couldn't upload, also because I have no chapters finished so i have to newly write them

and i still have no clue how to keep this story alive

the uploads won't be regular from now on anymore, i'm sorry

READ MY NEW STORY PLEASEE

have a good week ♡